The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: New York City - July 23

Innocentney

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, CristMont said:

I think she needs to remove weight and volume from her extensions, a haircut would be nice and better for her.

The main problem is that she sweats a lot and all that hair makes her crazyyyyyy :imdying: so the only thing she can do is the messy ponytail.

Didn't she always get sweaty tho like in her prime? It never seemed to bother her before, she would just make it look **** and keep it down and all

Just now, Herumbra said:

She never needed a ponytail when she had short hair

(slay)

I like her better with long hair. The hair flips are only iconic with long hair but I will say that at my show, she had short hair and she wasn’t messing around with it nor had any tics 

I think attitudes just change as you get older. I have really long hair and I used to wear it down practically all the time. Now it only stays down long enough to comb/brush it and when I'm washing my hair. Rest of the time it's in a braided bun. I like having longer hair and I know that might sound silly that somebody likes longer hair and they never really wear it down anymore. There's lots of reasons...I live in a hot area and it just feels better to be up, it's nice for it to be contained if I'm doing something so it doesn't keep getting in my way. I have cats and I don't want them to think I've got a toy attached to my head. :mhm: 

3 hours ago, Herumbra said:

She never needed a ponytail when she had short hair

(slay)

I think that part's bad when you think about it. What does Britney want? Does she want long hair or short hair? Or is it a case of being forced into this mold of "Britney Spears NEEDS long hair" and she can only enjoy the shorter hair every so often? Maybe I'm overthinking it. I'm pretty boring with my style...somebody like Britney might like to play around with her hair. She likes it long when she likes it long and likes it short the next week.

Archived