The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: New York City - July 23

Innocentney

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bumping this thread because it’s finally almost here! :crying4:

I’m travelling from Toronto, Canada to see both shows! Monday night I’m in the centre of row B in the third mezzanine and Tuesday night I scored a seat in the 13th row of orchestra 6. :unreal:

The last time I saw her was in Vegas in February 2014. Never got a chance to see POM 2.0 so needless to say I am absolutely thrilled! Excited to see the show from far away and up-close. I know reviews have been mixed but it’s always such a different energy being there in person and hearing the songs that have soundtracked my life since I was 5 years old. 

Who else is getting excited!? Also my first time in New York!

52 minutes ago, ItsBraydenBitch said:

Bumping this thread because it’s finally almost here! :crying4:

I’m travelling from Toronto, Canada to see both shows! Monday night I’m in the centre of row B in the third mezzanine and Tuesday night I scored a seat in the 13th row of orchestra 6. :unreal:

The last time I saw her was in Vegas in February 2014. Never got a chance to see POM 2.0 so needless to say I am absolutely thrilled! Excited to see the show from far away and up-close. I know reviews have been mixed but it’s always such a different energy being there in person and hearing the songs that have soundtracked my life since I was 5 years old. 

Who else is getting excited!? Also my first time in New York!

I just bought my ticket for Monday and I’m so excited it’s my first time and I’m gonna cry :overwhelm:

Welcome to NY guys! For those visiting,  hope you all have a good time.

Ill be there Monday as well. I’m low key wishing I purchased pit seats but I’ve been to Vegas in GA 3 times and these prices were outrageous.

im in orchestra 3 row Q. I was able to pay face value because of the tour club so I hope the view isn’t bad. I’m ready to see the show from far but I heard those no pyro which kinda sucks.

also, I’m still asking if there are any after parties. Lol.

33 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ill be there Monday as well. I’m low key wishing I purchased pit seats but I’ve been to Vegas in GA 3 times and these prices were outrageous.

im in orchestra 3 row Q. I was able to pay face value because of the tour club so I hope the view isn’t bad. I’m ready to see the show from far but I heard those no pyro which kinda sucks.

Yes, let me know about any after parties! Would love to meet some fellow Brit fans, especially since I’m going solo!

On 7/20/2018 at 4:38 PM, Erick said:

Thank you ! 

I was looking at the cities Onyx tour played and there were a lot of flop cities tbh. She was going to play Borgata but cancelled due to the knee injury. I can’t belive they were going to fit the onyx stage there.

i was dumbfounded when i looked up that venue...i've seen hotel rooms bigger than that venue.  lol

On 7/21/2018 at 10:39 AM, naturalplayboy said:

Hmm still not sure if they have any but I just wanna have a good time since I’m going alone :qtbrit:

2 minutes ago, CrackthatWhip said:

I doubt I will be able to go anymore. I’m trying to be positive about the situation as things come up in life.

Anyways, for you Brit fans going alone or wanna meet up, let me know! I’d love to get drinks or something afterwards and mingle with some fellow Brit lovers. 

Aww hope everything is okay. :(

For those of you looking for something to do after Britney's concert in New York, The Ritz is having an unofficial concert after party on Tuesday! It's my favorite club in the city, so y'all should check it out! Free shots for anyone wearing a Britney T-Shirt and Britney giveaways throughout the night!! :bparty:

The DJ posted this on Facebook today:

"Do You Love BRITNEY as Much as We do???! 
TUESDAY at the RITZ we are having an unofficial concert after party for the QUEEN OF POP! 
DJ Steve Sidewalk and Mikey Mó will be spinning all your favorite Britney dance remixes all night 
ANYONE wearing a BRITNEY T-SHIRT will get a FREE SHOT! Plus Britney giveaways thru out the night!

ALL NIGHT DRINK SPECIALS
$5 WELL DRINKS
$5 FIREBALLS
$4 COORS LIGHT! 

DRAG TRIBUTE to BRITNEY by Kareem McJaggerand Millennia Queen

Ritz Bar And Lounge, New York 
46th St btwn 9th and 8th ave 21+ No Cover 
Just Blocks from RADIO CITY!"

Archived