i'll be excited when it looks like these

giphy.gif

208-BRITNEY.jpg

heck, even like this

067.jpg

028.jpg

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

who cares how close you are if its not a good show

But FACT is that you and ppl here are the only one saying its a bad show. Everyone attending the first shows of the tour loved it... so it’s really not a problem. They got an up close and personal- experience and loved it. You didn’t. End of the problem.:cardi:

29 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

But FACT is that you and ppl here are the only one saying its a bad show. Everyone attending the first shows of the tour loved it... so it’s really not a problem. They got an up close and personal- experience and loved it. You didn’t. End of the problem.:cardi:

thats not even true there were plenty of people even on here that were reporting about their disappointment. like i said, who cares how intimate it is if its a bad show?

i went to BOMT and OIDIA Tours that were more intimate than this Piece of **** Tour back when britney actually had a personality so... enjoy her worst tour she's ever done tho!

:cardi::cardi::cardi:

16 minutes ago, falka said:

Cuz people want to see tree in NY :ohreallylol:

the stage is more full , like the one from Asia. The props are not going to be there. Is just the regular piece of me stage with the pole added to that upsidedown bucket and pretty much that's it. But im happy the stage is back. At least.

Serious question. I know she used to do it before in her shows in her prime

but I feel like she used to not care about having her hair down in her prime. 

and it literally adds to the performance to have her hair down and flipping it and all. Now it seems like she literally can't stand to have her hair down literally the moment Work ***** is over, and she fixes it every 5 seconds. Girl just let it get in your face, just perform!!!!!

Archived