What’s going on with her here? Please answer.

Crayboy

In her very early documentaries she said about how she’s a ball of energy and she’s happiest on stage when she’s busting out the moves and wearing herself out. Even Jamie said in FTR when she was doing rehearsals that ‘doing her thing’ is a distraction and she loves to just dance all the time 24/7. It’s her passion. She loves gymnastics, basketball, etc. It’s her therapy for all her spare energy she has from her ADHD. Because her choreo isn’t complicated anymore, she finds it hard to expel all that energy so it comes out in anxious ticks like her hand movements 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Primeney doesn't have these weird hand movements. The main problem is  choreography I think. She has full of energy and excitement. But this basic af choreography is not matching her energy. So she doesn't know what to do with her energy. And these weird movements are result.

Basically this. 

39 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I have Anxiety and ADHD and apparently she does too. If so, then this is not uncommon. Having anxiety ticks and stuff is perfectly normal. For example, I have a stammer and stutter when I’m anxious, she has uncontrollable body movements. It’s very natural and is perfectly normal to have developed it later in life 

Not another thread about this pls :tehe:

she thinks small spasms like that look good, and theyre easy to do, like how she goes 1,000mph in the beginning of work ***** with her hands while she stands there

it doesnt

she also looks really unhappy, confused and stressed in that video when you look at her face. i know she says this is fun, but she doesnt look like shes having fun when you look at her facial expressions. she seems horrified?

18 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

it's been happening since 2016

giphy.gif giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif 1rtb8j.gif giphy.gif 

OMG, kinda scary  I hope it's not uncotrolable  thing like parkingson or something, hopefully just a thing she does to deal with anxiety and stress, it's still kinda sad to see that I hope she will take a long break soon and treat herself more..... 

Archived