What’s going on with her here? Please answer.

Crayboy

54 minutes ago, Daria said:

Get her off the f**king stage omfgg. This is so hard to watch. :wontcry:

She’s basically freaking out and has so much anxiety to th point her body is reacting to the nerves. Just my guess, but even then it doesn’t take a professional to see that something IS wrong and she looks like she doesn’t want to be there. 

Its sad that everyone is cheering and either not noticing or ignoring the way her body is reacting. It’s either a mental thing or she has some sort of early on set  Parkinson’s disease, which I doubt because she only acts like this on stage. 

Ffs she needs a long break and needs to discover herself again, that’s also implying there’s anything left of her.. :tear:

it’s all about MONEY when it comes to her and her team :weusay:

Oh my god this is so f**king funny and dramatic, I hope you are trolling (cuz you are trolling right?) :orangu:

inb4 @Lilith humiliate you for saying she has some sort of Parkinson's disease :weusay:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

Please try and keep this an uplifting and not a negative thread. Around the «feels like no one else in the room part», her hand moves very weirdly, it’s Not normal, at least I don’t think so. Does anyone have a clue what’s Going on? Again try not to make this a negative thread, I Guess I’m just worried.

this is not the first time. Sometimes when she moves her both arms and hands fast during Work B we can tell ITS her, but like during this, what’s Actually happening.

hope you had a Nice day

it's been happening since 2016

giphy.gif giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif 1rtb8j.gif giphy.gif 

11 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Said it right there. You are not the one to know 100% what she feels on stage. How could you? You can't read her thoughts.

The reason I asked does she have to smile: well, how should she be on stage that you would be happy? "Normal"? What's "normal"? Just trying to understand what the heck do you want from her to look your kind of "okay".

You don’t know her either sooo yea:brityeah: 

but somehow you do right? I mean you seem so certain nothing is wrong at all and she’s acting perfectly “normal” on stage:whitney:

At least I can admit I don’t know exactly know wtf is going on in her head. That’s her business. I’m simply pointing out her actions and physical behavior that seem to only bleed out on stage (constant hair touching/tics/hand spasms) are symptoms of anxiety and possibly other underlying mental health issues. :tiffdrink: it’s unsettling to watch to say the least.

I honestly don’t have any expectations from her at this point anymore. But to answer your question, I expect her to be on stage like how she is in rehearsals, loose, energetic, not “forced” **** why can’t she give the same energy she put out in the Instagram video from a few days ago on stage? :xcuseme: why can’t she put the same quality of effort she put into Glory onto the stage? :mhmsureny: I mean she has her reasons and only she can figure that out on her own (kinda sucks that while she’s doing all that it has to come out the wallets of blind thirsty fans). My point is, to me those hand spasms translate as a cry for help/desperation. Who knows maybe she’s bored af, maybe she’s having a mini panic attack and she’s covering it up w her tired stage persona/shitty af choreography. 

I’m not even expecting black flips from her or some ****, I am however expecting her (and literally anyone else I pay money to see perform) to not act like they’re on the brink of having a seizure. :tiffhair:

*Britney literally showing symptoms of a panic/anxiety attack only on stage*

Britards: “she’s just really energic guyz, she’s just filling in those boring parts of the choreography”

It’s actually kinda funny bc if that were the case she’d be nailing the choreography harder than her backup dancers, especially given the fact she’s being doing the same **** show for 5 years :shadelaugh:

the cognitive dissonance is f**king real up in this thread :mcorangu:

:orangu: that's clearly not an involuntary movement, even if it's the result of anxiety or nervousness, she's doing it at the rhythm of the music. That's just part of all the new moves she's introduced in the past couple of years, like the breast explosions, butt wipes, hair fixing, pulling up her panties, and some others that used to be more recurrent but not so much lately, like the surprised face, head tilting, flipping the middle finger, mid crouching and so many other iconic POM moves.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:orangu: that's clearly not an involuntary movement, even if it's the result of anxiety or nervousness, she's doing it at the rhythm of the music. That's just part of all the new moves she's introduced in the past couple of years, like the breast explosions, butt wipes, hair fixing, pulling up her panties, and some others that used to be more recurrent but not so much lately, like the surprised face, head tilting, flipping the middle finger, mid crouching and so many other iconic POM moves.

The breast explosions, *** wiping, knee bending, I can see those as “filling in” for the lame *** choreography (**** I can’t even lie :frenchy: that’s just more cringy than disturbing).

The literal hand spasms though.. :bthink:

Im just being dramatic though :ohi:

theres nothing wrong with Britney on stage and she’s perfectly fine. :tiffcackle:

She has severe strage fright anxiety.   Stage fright = normal, everybody has it, even Christina (a fellow veteran gets it at the beginning of her performance), but like you only get it at the beginning, once you start performing, adrenaline kicks in and you're supposed to feel energized and confident. 

She has severe strage fright anxiety.   Stage fright = normal, everybody has it, even Christina (a fellow veteran gets it at the beginning of her performance), but like you only get it at the beginning, once you start performing, adrenaline kicks in and you're supposed to feel energized and confident. 

I actually saw that exact segment in front of my eyes in Atlantic City yesterday (July 19) and happen to study anxiety, OCD, and tics as part of my PhD in clinical psychology. 

This is unlikely a "tic" as people are saying, because she only has "dancing tics". She does not show typical tics like excessive eye blinking. It also looks quite intentional and follows the melody of the song. 

I think it actually goes in the category of random/annoying moves she does all the times, including fixing her hair, bending her knees, etc. These are bad habits that are now deeply engrained in her "choreographies". Why is she doing these specifically? We can't tell without asking her! But my guess is that these movements might have been "useful" to regulate/lower her anxiety initially (e.g., go-to moves when she's not sure what to do)...but now these annoying moves are actually maintained (i.e., she still uses them) because the anxiety reduction they produce is so reinforcing...

Some hypotheses...

7 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Primeney doesn't have these weird hand movements. The main problem is  choreography I think. She has full of energy and excitement. But this basic af choreography is not matching her energy. So she doesn't know what to do with her energy. And these weird movements are result.

YES thank you

16 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

It also looks quite intentional and follows the melody of the song. 

i would believe it is intentional if she was doing the same with her left hand, but i noticed (at least from the videos i've been watching), only her right hand/arm has these weird spasms.

I have Anxiety and ADHD and apparently she does too. If so, then this is not uncommon. Having anxiety ticks and stuff is perfectly normal. For example, I have a stammer and stutter when I’m anxious, she has uncontrollable body movements. It’s very natural and is perfectly normal to have developed it later in life 

Archived