What’s going on with her here? Please answer.

Crayboy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/21/2018 at 9:42 AM, Jean-Philippe said:

I actually saw that exact segment in front of my eyes in Atlantic City yesterday (July 19) and happen to study anxiety, OCD, and tics as part of my PhD in clinical psychology. 

This is unlikely a "tic" as people are saying, because she only has "dancing tics". She does not show typical tics like excessive eye blinking. It also looks quite intentional and follows the melody of the song. 

I think it actually goes in the category of random/annoying moves she does all the times, including fixing her hair, bending her knees, etc. These are bad habits that are now deeply engrained in her "choreographies". Why is she doing these specifically? We can't tell without asking her! But my guess is that these movements might have been "useful" to regulate/lower her anxiety initially (e.g., go-to moves when she's not sure what to do)...but now these annoying moves are actually maintained (i.e., she still uses them) because the anxiety reduction they produce is so reinforcing...

Some hypotheses...

yes, that's what I thought. she learned her own way on how to manage it like this.

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

*larry behind poking that money* :wow:

How I imagine it.

Larry on the phone with Britney:

“Hey Britney sooo I talked to LiveNation/Pepsi(w/e) and they said they have an offer for you if you do mini summer tour w POM on the east coast and Europe” :mj:

Britney eating cheetos with her boys:

“Ughhh yea-no I said I wanted to take some time off before the next residency Larry” :brityeah:

Larry:

“they’ll give you 10 million dollars for it” :shameless:

Britney:

CALL THEM BACK RIGHT NOW” :groovin:

:tiffcackle:

I think it's because of her anxiety or something like that. Or a tic (One more to add to the looong list)

If she does it on purpose as part of the choreography (As some people here think it is), then she should stop doing it because it's weird AF and it doesn't look good/nice:orangu::mhm:

Her actions and ticks look to be what’s called ‘stimming’. Very common in high functioning autistic people. She could be Aspergers. It would explain everything that happened 10 years ago and her extreme social anxiety. 

15 hours ago, BAlien said:

Her actions and ticks look to be what’s called ‘stimming’. Very common in high functioning autistic people. She could be Aspergers. It would explain everything that happened 10 years ago and her extreme social anxiety. 

Okay I'm all in for aspergerney because I'm an aspie too, and I do "imitate" her unconciously sometimes in the hand movements, but why didn't she do those back in the day then?

On 7/23/2018 at 4:28 PM, BAlien said:

Not saying it can't be that. I look at it from another point of view. This might get very long and maybe I'm projecting. Fair game to say that. Whether a person feels like Britney's responsible for the **** that happened or not, she went through the ringer with people. I have half a memory of Britney being somewhere with Jamie Lynn, somebody in the crowd said something to Britney and Jamie Lynn was the one that retaliated with something to say. I want to say Britney was trying to calm Jamie Lynn down and was trying to drag her away from the woman. I want to say this took place before Jamie Lynn's pregnancy was announced. 

I said on other articles that I didn't envy celebrities when it concerned close relationships. I'd be terrified the people that wanted in my life just wanted a piece of my money or were fame leeches. But this seems like a completely different case than the people trying to get into your life. Britney had front row seats to see how two faced people can be. Britney was hated to the point where I'm surprised they didn't stone her. Her reaction was the polar opposite to Charlie Sheen's reaction when everybody was cheering him on. ":pumped:GO CHARLIE! Can't wait to see the next batshit thing that he does or says! This has been the best tv show of the year and it's not even playing on tv! WINNING! :beylaugh:"  It's not just a media thing...even though that has to be another level imo. Kiss your *** when you're on top of the world and come kick you in the stomach when  you're on the way down. There's got to be some jumbled up feelings going on imo once you're back on solid ground. It makes sense for it to be a jumble of  "There's very few people I like, trust or enjoy being around. Anybody else makes me nervous and I just don't like being around them."

Archived