What’s going on with her here? Please answer.

Crayboy

Please try and keep this an uplifting and not a negative thread. Around the «feels like no one else in the room part», her hand moves very weirdly, it’s Not normal, at least I don’t think so. Does anyone have a clue what’s Going on? Again try not to make this a negative thread, I Guess I’m just worried.

this is not the first time. Sometimes when she moves her both arms and hands fast during Work B we can tell ITS her, but like during this, what’s Actually happening.

hope you had a Nice day

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get her off the f**king stage omfgg. This is so hard to watch. :wontcry:

She’s basically freaking out and has so much anxiety to th point her body is reacting to the nerves. Just my guess, but even then it doesn’t take a professional to see that something IS wrong and she looks like she doesn’t want to be there. 

Its sad that everyone is cheering and either not noticing or ignoring the way her body is reacting. It’s either a mental thing or she has some sort of early on set  Parkinson’s disease, which I doubt because she only acts like this on stage. 

Ffs she needs a long break and needs to discover herself again, that’s also implying there’s anything left of her.. :tear:

it’s all about MONEY when it comes to her and her team :weusay:

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, Daria said:

Get her off the f**king stage omfgg. This is so hard to watch. :wontcry:

She’s basically freaking out and has so much anxiety to th point her body is reacting to the nerves. Just my guess, but even then it doesn’t take a professional to see that something IS wrong and she looks like she doesn’t want to be there. 

Its sad that everyone is cheering and either not noticing or ignoring the way her body is reacting. It’s either a mental thing or she has some sort of early on set  Parkinson’s disease, which I doubt because she only acts like this on stage. 

Ffs she needs a long break and needs to discover herself again, that’s also implying there’s anything left of her.. :tear:

it’s all about MONEY when it comes to her and her team :weusay:

Does she have to smile 100% of the time?

Is there a set of moments that are allowed and normal and others are abnormal?

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, OopsOverprotected said:

you guys are being dramatic over everything. it's supposed to be part of her "dancing" - she even moves her hand to the beat. doesn't look cool but brit thinks its cool. so... deal with it. 

that's more like it

Primeney doesn't have these weird hand movements. The main problem is  choreography I think. She has full of energy and excitement. But this basic af choreography is not matching her energy. So she doesn't know what to do with her energy. And these weird movements are result.

5 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Does she have to smile 100% of the time?

Is there a set of moments that are allowed and normal and others are abnormal?

Where did I even imply she has to be smiling 100% of the time? Are you implying that just bc someone is smiling that must mean everything is ok? :mariahstare:

Her hand spasms are flat out disturbing and unsettling, that fact britards even notice it should say enough. Something isn’t right bc as far I know (I don’t live w her, idk her, just merely a observation) she doesn’t act like that off stage.

that being said, weird hand movements, tics, constant hair touching etc are all symptoms of an underlying mental issue (anxiety). I’m not trying to drag her or be mean, I just can’t think of another reason as to why she’s acting this way on stage. Stage fright is a real thing, and while everyone in here wants to believe Britney is the greatest performer of all time (:tiffcackle:) she’s still a human being and has her limits. 

Worst case scenario, Its really sad her dad/team/Larry, **** even herself, care more about raking in all that money from blind fans than her wellbeing. :smokney:

Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, Daria said:

I just can’t think of another reason

Said it right there. You are not the one to know 100% what she feels on stage. How could you? You can't read her thoughts.

The reason I asked does she have to smile: well, how should she be on stage that you would be happy? "Normal"? What's "normal"? Just trying to understand what the heck do you want from her to look your kind of "okay".

Listen her tics such as fixing her hair, knee bends and such might be intentional , perhaps Behaviour that over time has been internalised and become part of her as a result nerviousity and not knowing How to fill empty spaces i songs.

in that video, it looked like it wasn’t intentional, that was my point. It looks like a spasm-ish of some sort

8 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

Leave Britney alone... Jesus 

Chris Crocker truly was ahead of his time:wontcry:

As far as the hand movement, who knows. Could be anxious, could be a side effect from some sort of medication, could be something else entirely. Only a doctor or nurse would really be able to have an idea, not a bunch of fans on a forum lol

Archived