• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

“When do you feel most beautiful?”

”when I’m makeup free!”

........16110651_305323603203274_114950639572117

Dead! :gaspney: :blol:  

Imagine paying 3k to take a picture with her and she is like this? Totally worth it, lol, seriously, I would love. Queen of the self makeup. :yesplease: 

I have a feeling her crappy make up is not her fault... whenever we see her on her own (candids, out with friends, etc.) she always has little to none make up... very minimal.  However, anything promo related or when she's doing those IG videos she used to have that crappy makeup on.  We haven't seen her do the ugly panda makeup in a long time thankfully, and she's going back to her more natural look... so I'm glad and believe her. :) 

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Maybe she’s part of a panda fan club or donates to a charity for panda conservation :cackling:

I hope that is the reason for it. Save the pandas!!! 

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

I have a feeling her crappy make up is not her fault... whenever we see her on her own (candids, out with friends, etc.) she always has little to none make up... very minimal.  However, anything promo related or when she's doing those IG videos she used to have that crappy makeup on.  We haven't seen her do the ugly panda makeup in a long time thankfully, and she's going back to her more natural look... so I'm glad and believe her. :) 

She does wear the makeup out though. Date nights with Sam she deff still was a panda. She even was a panda in the pool a week or so ago

Guest Diamond Horse
5 hours ago, --- said:

the responses are killing me. this place is finally waking up.

what? i jjust woke up though. physically. but do you expect me to #mentally wake up also? (mentally meaning mentally...)

Archived