Britney Talks New Music!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Brad Adamson said:

Click bait. I guess that’s what BH is these days. That and badly written articles about celebs nobody gives a **** about 

Breathe Heavy articles are either **** like this or Jordan just takes other people's posts and passes them off as his articles lol :cackling:

16 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Her legacy is that she wants to stay true to herself... and how is POM an example of that? 

:jlostare:

She's lazy in real life and she's lazy as an artist. You can't be more true than that.

if he speaks, they get excited and begin to create expectations. :nyheadache: Example BJ. she said: "I'll make a personal album" and they started waiting for songs about guardianship, depression and 2007, when in fact you gave us songs of your difficult separation with Jason Trawick and the loneliness of the pop world. :mhm:
here is loaded with bad energy. :ririshade1:

5 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

if he speaks, they get excited and begin to create expectations. :nyheadache: Example BJ. she said: "I'll make a personal album" and they started waiting for songs about guardianship, depression and 2007, when in fact you gave us songs of your difficult separation with Jason Trawick and the loneliness of the pop world. :mhm:
here is loaded with bad energy. :ririshade1:

vocals: courtesy of myah marie

Archived