Jordan Miller

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
On 7/18/2018 at 10:23 PM, breatheheavy said:

Not the first comment :orangu:

Someone post something nice now :mhm:

You see, Jordan! That's the consequence of the "Myah Jean" conspiracy.

I'm always wondering how those interviews keep coming out. Like there's no consistency in them, we don't learn anything new, but she keeps making them. This just shows how amateur-ish her team really is, like we don't care about trivial questions and answers like that, why can't someone ask her real questions? :cackling:And Britney is either a troll or delusional tbh. But I'm sure the questions are all written by her team and that's it, there's no other possible reason. Kudos to them for mentioning a song from Glory instead of going back to her first albums. :weusay:

And Britney does it again lol, this is why I haven't been on here in a while but legit she needs to provide more I'm sorry I love her to death but my gawdd this routine of hers is tiring and burnt out already. It's 2018 like come on give us more, get a bit more into depth you know like actually answering questions besides repeating the same **** over and over. Whatever I'll be at Piece of Me July 27. :woopsie:

Archived