Nothing’s right with Britney as an artist

jecho

She is dead as an artist tbh. It's beyond obvious that being a singer/entertainer/pop star/whatever isn't her dream and passion anymore. Makes you wonder why she keeps doing it then. She has enough money but maybe the conversatorship and Kevin takes a toll on her fortune so she has to keep on making money? Even if that is the reason it's beyond...well. Because her fans start to not support her anymore and one day there will be no one left to give her cash. That will be an interesting day and it will force Britney finally to stop living so comfortably and taking everything for granted. It's just sad that it has to end that way. She should've retired a long time ago.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lantis said:

The more money you have, the more money you want. It's called being greedy.

You could be right. I'm her fan but at the end of the day we don't know her personally so anything is possible :bpo: And she said that she loves money after all. I don't know if I could still be a fan if that is all she is. I guess I just chose to ignore it and be delulu like each of her fan is to an extent lol :quirkney:

8 minutes ago, BritneySpearsGr said:

Plus Britney lives in her own world! She thinks its just “fun and cool” and that’s all

I honestly think that she is still running away from taking responsibility for anything which also caused her ''breakdown'' in 2007. Maybe she is really incapabable of doing it because she is practically a child in the body of an adult? She can't handle the pressure of being in the spotlight so she sabotages her career to not deal with it. It is what it is :yeaok:

I will always support Britney as a person but I refuse to pay those expensive prices for such a lackluster show. Britney does not go with the music at all, no rhythm, she touches her hair every 2 seconds and it is so cringey. Her professionalism is absolutely gone. She is there because it is a job and it always looks like she cannot wait to get off the stage. She can’t even interact with her crowd or give us one live song. It’s insane. She is no artist. She does not seek to evolve nor create anything other than sexpot music. From our perspective, Britney’s personality is gone. She has said the same thing in every interview now for 10 years. It is hard to watch. 

we all have to admit britney was famous because she was insanely beautiful for the times she was on fire. also she worked hard to be lazy now so i don't expect to see professional improvement since she just want tobe happy and perform, but not being on the spot.

at least she seems happy, at the end of the day we are just a number for her, into her fanbase. and its okey.
her show is a big joke, but people will go to it anyways.  not me of course.

i just check for her for my childhood and for her good music. im okay with that.

and i agree with everything being said in here.

I've accepted that she's not on top a long time ago and that things are different now. However... things just keep getting worse and that's the really sad part. Things got better with POM 2.0 - her costumes were great, she added some songs with good choreography (BOM + TOMH), her energy was so good. Really, all I was wanting for this tour was good new costumes. I would have even been fine if the show stayed the same if she looked hot in her costumes. However, she wore the ugliest costumes from POM...?? And her team is SO f**king cheap it's disgusting. I mean wtf was that entrance?

4 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I've accepted that she's not on top a long time ago and that things are different now. However... things just keep getting worse and that's the really sad part. Things got better with POM 2.0 - her costumes were great, she added some songs with good choreography (BOM + TOMH), her energy was so good. Really, all I was wanting for this tour was good new costumes. I would have even been fine if the show stayed the same if she looked hot in her costumes. However, she wore the ugliest costumes from POM...?? And her team is SO f**king cheap it's disgusting. I mean wtf was that entrance?

her team can burn in hell for all i care lol

3 hours ago, sunkissed said:

Yup. Britney's trash. She's a joke. Everything about her is just... rotten dead. 

I'm genuinely glad she's happy with her life. Sam and the boys, her slow-paced life..

I truly hope she's happy, because it's over for her. 

:usher: Calling her trash is pretty harsh.  She’s definitely gone downhill, even since 2016 (which I actually think was another peak for her), but hopefully she’ll get better as the tour goes on.  She’s always wooden/stiff for the first few shows. 

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

When you think of it what does Pom even have. 

No good dancing, terrible outfit, no singing, no visuals. Why would anyone pay money to see it now. 

Imagine the next show since they think ppl will pay for such low quality. 

3 hours ago, Slave4u. said:

She is dead as an artist tbh. It's beyond obvious that being a singer/entertainer/pop star/whatever isn't her dream and passion anymore. Makes you wonder why she keeps doing it then. She has enough money but maybe the conversatorship and Kevin takes a toll on her fortune so she has to keep on making money? Even if that is the reason it's beyond...well. Because her fans start to not support her anymore and one day there will be no one left to give her cash. That will be an interesting day and it will force Britney finally to stop living so comfortably and taking everything for granted. It's just sad that it has to end that way. She should've retired a long time ago.

i remember reading this type of comments after britney jean/pretty girlz ( can't sing no more, doesn't want to do this , she should retire) then she released glory and all of these people come back regretting what they said. so at this point i'm just gonna wait for #B10 era:ririshade2:

2 hours ago, Slave4u. said:

I honestly think that she is still running away from taking responsibility for anything which also caused her ''breakdown'' in 2007. Maybe she is really incapabable of doing it because she is practically a child in the body of an adult? She can't handle the pressure of being in the spotlight so she sabotages her career to not deal with it. It is what it is :yeaok:

Will folks like you get it through your damn heads that Britney personal business is none of your business

She already talked about it in For The Records but on her terms

Archived