Nothing’s right with Britney as an artist

jecho

How are you guys taking the Piece Of Me show this serious? To me, Britney has been kind of on a hiatus since the residency started. Her last era that had a concept was Femme Fatale, even then some fans hate it because they think that's not what she wanted. I don't think Piece of Me Tour is going to damage her as an artist whatsoever because I don't think there was any artistry to begin with? It's just a show consists of her old hit songs.. Yes, it's overpriced but that's because of the demand. I don't know, don't go if you don't want to? Britney Jean album was basically a Vegas residency announcement kind of album, and Glory there really isn't a concept it's just songs... If she went on a complete hiatus, fans would still be complaining that she's over :juggingu:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what I'm most proud of? I mean recently...

I'm proud of her going all the way to NYC to attend that reading of that Broadway show containing her songs. Because it showed that she cared about the art even though she is not directly involved. I'm super surprised she went and proud of her for that.

Other than that...waiting for B10 or whatever new song.

7 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

:usher: Calling her trash is pretty harsh.  She’s definitely gone downhill, even since 2016 (which I actually think was another peak for her), but hopefully she’ll get better as the tour goes on.  She’s always wooden/stiff for the first few shows. 

I meant that she's trash as an artist, as a performer, and celebrity.

She is.

She has no remaining ounce of the little talent she used to possess. She has no passion, vision or drive, which were basically what made her successful in her prime. She's let go of her looks, completely destroyed her face and her body will never be the same.

She was never talented in the first place. It's always been about her beauty, charisma and moves, all of which she doesn't have now. She's no good.

As irrelevant as xtina maybe or as fat as Beyonce could ever be, at least they have talent. Britney's got nothing to offer except her legacy (and the nostalgia that it gives to people), which she is also currently destroying as we speak.

She's done.

As a person, Britney is simply wonderful. I've nothing bad to say about her. She's humble and sweet and a loving mother. I truly believe she's one of the only good people in the industry and she deserves all the best. I will always love her because she's a good person. 

Archived