Nothing’s right with Britney as an artist

jecho

I don’t post here that much but I do check and read what’s latest for Britney and her fans.

It’s really sad how we have not seen Britney grow as an artist or gain creative control or do reinvention of herself.

Last tuesday night I saw P!nk’s Beautiful Trauma Tour and I would have to admit after watching P!nk, realise that Britney can’t even connect with her audience. 

It gets worst that she half ***** her choreographies and cuts show props. No efforts whatsoever from her. At least the dancers execute the choreo well despite it being cheap.

Her show is really cheap. It’s painful to watch because she has evolved from a high caliber A-list performer to a mall show talent act level (including sets, props and production.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

When you think of it what does Pom even have. 

No good dancing, terrible outfit, no singing, no visuals. Why would anyone pay money to see it now. 

Imagine the next show since they think ppl will pay for such low quality. 

:wontcry:

so true.. it's just the legacy status and nostalgia now.. 

The way Britney does with her show makes her unauthentic even though we already know she’s a lovely person. She brings in a fake ***-kitten/vixen character that’s too forced and does not even nail it these days. Atleast she should have a section of her show just baring all by interacting with her audience, sing live and a decent clothing to reflect the realness of that section, make it personal for her and the fans

6 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

she's an entertainer, not an artist. 

Well as per narration from the BBMA 2016 opening: a rare ARTIST. She’s an artist whether you like it or not. But artist that only goes with the flow to help cash in and keep other people from being jobless.

I totally agree on the Pink comparison. I saw her in April and it was a huge arena and it still felt like I was right there on stage with her. She was talking to the audience a lot, reaching out and interacting a lot, made jokes and silly comments about her and Cary lol it was such a blast, not to mention the props and stage setup were great. And I could tell she really was having a ball on stage and that’s just genuinely who she is.

Britney kinda puts on a persona to be a pop star and I think that’s the disconnect.  She isn’t comfortable in those settings and we see that so of course there’s not much growth because who she is now is so different from who she was before. And she has no drive to become a different type of artist it seems. But idk what anyone really wants...it’s been this way for almost a decade now lol. It’s clear things won’t change that much no matter how hopeful ppl are each time an era starts. I try to just look at the positives and when I want something else I go to other pop girl concerts lol 

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I totally agree on the Pink comparison. I saw her in April and it was a huge arena and it still felt like I was right there on stage with her. She was talking to the audience a lot, reaching out and interacting a lot, made jokes and silly comments about her and Cary lol it was such a blast, not to mention the props and stage setup were great. And I could tell she really was having a ball on stage and that’s just genuinely who she is.

Britney kinda puts on a persona to be a pop star and I think that’s the disconnect.  She isn’t comfortable in those settings and we see that so of course there’s not much growth because who she is now is so different from who she was before. And she has no drive to become a different type of artist it seems. But idk what anyone really wants...it’s been this way for almost a decade now lol. It’s clear things won’t change that much no matter how hopeful ppl are each time an era starts. I try to just look at the positives and when I want something else I go to other pop girl concerts lol 

I’ve been a stan for Britney like crazy since day 1. -Always had hopes that even if she doesn’t dance like she used to, at least evolve her music, shows in conjunction of where she’s at currently with her life.

Being a ***-kitten/vixen was good during In The Zone era because it reflected where she was at as a young woman, exploring her sexuality and being in control with her sexuality. But she repeated such concept til now that it does not fit anymore.  

Archived