Too Much Perfection: Check Out Britney's Latest Promo Pic

OutrageousSin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Nah I respectfully disagree here; I definitely would like for her to have actual designer costumes/outfits while performing or attending events on the red carpet, but during photoshoots she’s frequently opted for extremely casual, comfortable and simple clothes since the very beginning of her career:

15df32edf084c922aa61b8f8f28599a0.jpg

44778ddfa12cb7fae133ef391dd35094.jpg

a4aea2d1aed1cb86480967f434149b0f.jpg

I’ve always thought she pulled it off well, it looks authentic given her personality.

the first two pics you posted are just cute, and although it's a similar style they don't scream cheapness. I think they are not really comparable with the instagram one. the last one you posted is from a photoshoot and the outfit fits perfectly with the mood of the concept. 

Wow guys... im guessing the people hating on ANYTHING about this pic haven't been Britney fans since day 1. This is flawless. Yet a lot of you are so far up beyonces thieving a$$... i dont get it. #BritneyIsTheRealQueenB #BodyGoals #SlayBritney

You guys are funny - I actually PREFER Britney being casual in a photoshoot because it is TRULY her.  I am honestly really not sure who you guys are actually fans of because the version of Britney you guys seem to know is someone totally different than who I became a fan of... I became a fan of a Southern girl who was perfectly happy with her life at home but had ambitions to be a performer, earn money and see the world - she achieved what she wanted and now she is casually working to sustain what she has earned over the past 2 decades.  You guys seem to have become a fan of an image that said Southern girl portrayed in a video and confused that character that she was playing to be the REAL GIRL.  I am sorry that you didn't read between the lines to see who Britney really is or that you weren't around in the beginning of her career to see who she REALLY is but THIS IS BRITNEY!  Of course, her face is older, she has lost lots of weight and she is making a weird "****" face in this picture showing her teeth because it "felt" **** when she was taking the pic.  You know, we all make these faces that "feel" **** when we are posing but look at them afterward and it just looks goofy - this is one of those faces BUT Britney really loved her abs here so she likes the pic.  As far as we can see so far, though, Britney hasn't had any additional plastic surgery since a few years ago so she is slowing down with it.  Yes, the surgery has changed her face, as well as all of the weight she has lost, but she is slowing down on plastic surgery and that is a GREAT thing.  But to state my point simply: STOP INSULTING HER LOOKS!  You can state your opinion without being harsh but seriously, cut it out.  Britney suffers low selfesteem already, let her feel good about herself. 

Archived