Too Much Perfection: Check Out Britney's Latest Promo Pic

OutrageousSin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

Did she really just put her hair up in that messy bun during a photoshoot? :wtfdidusay:

Next we'll see it in music videos and on album covers...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, portrait said:

tacky as always. this is britney spears wearing her hideous "3 pieces for 8 dollars" -outfit.  :jlostare:

Nah I respectfully disagree here; I definitely would like for her to have actual designer costumes/outfits while performing or attending events on the red carpet, but during photoshoots she’s frequently opted for extremely casual, comfortable and simple clothes since the very beginning of her career:

15df32edf084c922aa61b8f8f28599a0.jpg

44778ddfa12cb7fae133ef391dd35094.jpg

a4aea2d1aed1cb86480967f434149b0f.jpg

I’ve always thought she pulled it off well, it looks authentic given her personality.

why is she pretending to be 20 ???:wontcry: terrible photoshoot!

she can't keep using that cheap clothing. i mean she isnt 20. that clothes is too young for her.
and boots? britney have such a terrible taste man.

and i'm not gonna comment about her eyeshadow. AGAIN.

3 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Some of you guys act like this photoshoot is for a magazine cover or an album lol, it's just her having fun and showing off her gorgeousness

Do not say it loud please... Let's hope it is... You'll never know tbh

She looks amazing!!! Her Body is UNREAL! People need to not look for things they don't like........This is only on her insta, even if it was else where - at least we are getting pics - proud our girl's body is BANGING! 

People need to chill and work on getting that Britney body....LOL

4 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nah I respectfully disagree here; I definitely would like for her to have actual designer costumes/outfits while performing or attending events on the red carpet, but during photoshoots she’s frequently opted for extremely casual, comfortable and simple clothes since the very beginning of her career:

15df32edf084c922aa61b8f8f28599a0.jpg

44778ddfa12cb7fae133ef391dd35094.jpg

a4aea2d1aed1cb86480967f434149b0f.jpg

I’ve always thought she pulled it off well, it looks authentic given her personality.

These outfits all look designer compared to what she's wearing. 

Archived