Why is Britney pure then Shakira, Rihanna, gaga, Taylor, cher, mariah and so on..

NewDisplayName

I don't realy get why Britney isn't rich as others? Only her fragrances are sold billion +.. and her record sales are higher then many of them.. She did several world tours and  her residency income was impresive..

Mayebe she's not selling much these days but thee are a lot of artists who sales nothing :?

p.s. Britney doesn't spend much (she isn't allowed maybe.. only Hawaii vacations)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we do know that Britney does like to spend, it's no secret that she spends around $30K yearly on her dogs alone!

A lot of money is in songwriting, although there are some real songwriters like Taylor Swift, Madonna, Sia etc. most singers today will change a few words in a song just to get a writing credit because song writing royalties makes big bucks.

Also they have side businesses in real estate, many singers buy multiple million dollar properties and then sell them off for a profit. Also the fact that a house has a celebrity name attached can increase the re-sale value.

7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

What the hell are you folks talking about Britney having money problems before 

If she were then we would have heard about them

I mean she was one of the biggest earner on 2004 but then for few years she basically has no income (other than royalties) until 2008-2009 and she has many missteps like marriages and partying so i'm sure she spent a LOT of money. Also you can search up her finance reports like she spent 7 million to fast food in 2012. Imagine how much she spend when now one was there to stop her :nochillbrit:

4 hours ago, Alexa said:

Writing credits probably plays a decent factor in those numbers. Gaga, Taylor, Mariah - they all had a hand in writing their biggest hits (I'm not sure about the others).

Shakira has written her biggest hits too

30 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I mean she was one of the biggest earner on 2004 but then for few years she basically has no income (other than royalties) until 2008-2009 and she has many missteps like marriages and partying so i'm sure she spent a LOT of money. Also you can search up her finance reports like she spent 7 million to fast food in 2012. Imagine how much she spend when now one was there to stop her :nochillbrit:

Lol, thats not true. Nobody spends 7 million on fast food. .

She is a rich bish

56 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

She made a lot of money by that time and she does not have to be touring or doing a show to make money.

There are no reports or signs of Britney having money problems.

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

Are you sure?! Lol that's a lot of burgers, she's not Elvis c'mon :gimmemoar:

Think about it: she became millionare since she was still a teenager, do you really think her incomes comes ONLY from her music/celebrity business? :usher:

The girl must have those coins invested in other stuff, like hotels, restaurants, celebrity management companies, wasn't Adam and Larry's company was created years ago? Im sure Britney has something to do with it or idk. They know what it is like to have no money so I'm sure they do care for it. 

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

The girl must have those coins invested in other stuff, like hotels, restaurants, celebrity management companies, wasn't Adam and Larry's company was created years ago? Im sure Britney has something to do with it or idk. They know what it is like to have no money so I'm sure they do care for it. 

we would know all of that because of the c-ship

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

queen :orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu:
and y'all wondering why she puts on extra weight sometimes...

Britney NEVER had money problems. She just spends big part of her incomes (more than half of what she makes per year) but part of that money is invested in properties and shares in various companies.

Madonna has been on the music industry for a long time, making her the richest female singer.

Others like Katy, Rihanna and Taylor were lucky to succeed in a time were it's a lot easier to promote and sell. Today we have social media which boosts careers faster

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

She purchased SHARES from some fast food restaurants  :wyd:

4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She purchased SHARES from some fast food restaurants  :wyd:

4 hours ago, bananathesnake said:

queen :orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu:
and y'all wondering why she puts on extra weight sometimes...

4 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Are you sure?! Lol that's a lot of burgers, she's not Elvis c'mon :gimmemoar:

Okay that was my mistake saying only fast food :overwhelm:I meant fast food and entertainment like going out eating and movies and bowling and stuff  :4music: So maybe she goes to fancy restaurants and parties, she also surely pays her friends and family's entertainment  too and if you look closely there's days when she spends 600 dollars and that's not even the only thing on that day. Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous :yaknow:

35 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Okay that was my mistake saying only fast food :overwhelm:I meant fast food and entertainment like going out eating and movies and bowling and stuff  :4music: So maybe she goes to fancy restaurants and parties, she also surely pays her friends and family's entertainment  too and if you look closely there's days when she spends 600 dollars and that's not even the only thing on that day. Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous :yaknow:

She has shares in food bussinesses too. Many millions are there, she didn't eat 7 million $ worth in pizza with her family :orangu:

Here's an example:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eater.com/platform/amp/2013/8/9/6388393/britney-spears-buys-into-vegas-restaurant-meatball-spot

39 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Ohhh I get you yes that makes sense now, wow it really is another world isn't it!

She isn't as much of a "brand" as a lot of those women she doesn't have big endorsments or partnerships. She also isn't a big touring artist. Vegas was succesful and pulled in a lot of money but I don't think as much as a big touring artist pulls in. All of them including Britney are rich as **** though i'm not worried about who has more money lol.

Archived