Why is Britney pure then Shakira, Rihanna, gaga, Taylor, cher, mariah and so on..

NewDisplayName

Trust Britney makes money! Her name literally sales alone (on somethings) I just don't think she is hungry for it so chooses to keeps things lowkey

On the reals....feels silly even talking about it as they are soooo rich!!  They don't know what real struggle is...  

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She has shares in food bussinesses too. Many millions are there, she didn't eat 7 million $ worth in pizza with her family :orangu:

Here's an example:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eater.com/platform/amp/2013/8/9/6388393/britney-spears-buys-into-vegas-restaurant-meatball-spot

But isn't those bussiness listed in different category than entertainment and meals :idkney: well tho the point was that she can still in c-ship spend millions and millions in one year so in 2004-2009 she must have burnt a lot of money and that's why she is no more worth than 200 million in 2018. Also if you'all do your research you'll find how much royalties she has to pay for all those songwriters and producers and stuff. I'm actually very impressed she still manages to make over 30 million in a year. :OMGney:

Archived