She really trolled us

Spongbob

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:crying1:

If they were already there, why not shoot the entire song? (AND release it) 

Because the mv was supposed to be directed by David LaChapelle, they didn't know what was gonna happen. 

Wasn't there an edited fanmade Make Me video with Private Show scenes? It looked cool to me, I just can't find it. 

1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

Because the mv was supposed to be directed by David LaChapelle, they didn't know what was gonna happen. 

Wasn't there an edited fanmade Make Me video with Private Show scenes? It looked cool to me, I just can't find it. 

But I'm talking about Private Show. Even if it was just to promote the perfume and as a buzz single for the upcoming album, they should've done the entire song and release it as a big commercial, and just send the smaller version to TV, etc. 

They would promote the perfume on her music video, and they could've given the single with every purchase of the fragrance. Then they would've put one of the bonus Glory tracks on the standard instead of PS, and put it as a bonus instead, or completely remove it from the album and leave it as a standalone single. 

I kinda like PS, I think is funny and cool but it certainly doesn't fit the rest of the album. It wouldv'e been more appreciated as a separate single for the perfume with an awesome video to precede the B9 era.

18 hours ago, Million Billion said:

This one?

Archived