Oops!... I Did It Again Tour

I Can Bang

9 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

OMG, what? :umomg: and what's the theory? 

OH I was just joking. I was thinking that no 5th Oops! single might have just sent those terrorists over the edge.

It's crazy how fast she evolved back then. In february she was Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know Britney and 6 months later she was 'Slave 4 U'.

Oh and again re: Britney's looks in 2000, I absolutely agree, there's something special about that era in her beauty. Even like-pre Stronger/VMA's. That was when she really started getting HOT in a more sexpot way and like more made up as well. I always found her prettiest with the shorter blond hair she sported around Oops! release.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

...Baby and OOps are the first albums to have a profound effect on my life. To be honest, I don't think Britney would have appealed to me at 13 had she came out the gate with 'Slave'. She was truly one of the most sincere, sweet, and yes "innocent" celebrities of all time. She really was like a girl from your school who hit it big, except the girls at my school were ugly and bitchy, and Britney was this gorgeous "goob". She was just the full package--and none of the blonds at the time (or since) can say that. Early Britney checked all the boxes.

Life, fame, society, and heartbreak changed her, as they do us all, and I don't begrudge her this, but so much of the foundation of my own, as well as the nation's love for her is down to her being this hard-working loveable teenager with infectious pop hits. And the "accidental" **** over the "I am a vixen". The early years deserve a lot more admiration and respect.

mte

On 3/6/2018 at 11:25 PM, Jill Valentine said:

I"ve always liked this performance since it incorporated her OG background singers, so when they left, I'm glad her sole female dancers took over.    :toocute:

I still can't believe she pulled off a full on costume change mid-song here and I love how she pulls her headset mic away for certain notes.  I love this tour.  :jamout:

I live for Amina too, she's great.  :carpoolney:

I loved the mid-song costume change too!! She really just had to change shoes, yank her pants down and put the sailer dress/hat on. I went live and it was kind of weird though when she came back for Sometimes in the same outfit lol.

6 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

OH I was just joking. I was thinking that no 5th Oops! single might have just sent those terrorists over the edge.

It's crazy how fast she evolved back then. In february she was Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know Britney and 6 months later she was 'Slave 4 U'.

Oh and again re: Britney's looks in 2000, I absolutely agree, there's something special about that era in her beauty. Even like-pre Stronger/VMA's. That was when she really started getting HOT in a more sexpot way and like more made up as well. I always found her prettiest with the shorter blond hair she sported around Oops! release.

Oh lol i thought you were serious :imok: silly me :cackling::haha:

I remember wanting to go to this tour. I heard the commercial for it on the radio. However I was too young to try to convince my parents to get tickets or even know when she would be coming close to my town. By DWAD I had to go, I saved my allowance and had internet and everything. 

On 5/3/2018 at 4:01 PM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Here too--an alarming attemp at the big "Strongerrrrr"

Wow first time ever , i hear the live strongeeeeer live ( yes , with a little of help of vocals from the chorus girls but u can hear britney on top of them thankfully) , it's an alarming but decent attemp haha at least next to this one: (i love u britney , just to compare god and bad :selenerz:)

1 hour ago, fabr_argent said:

Wow first time ever , i hear the live strongeeeeer live ( yes , with a little of help of vocals from the chorus girls but u can hear britney on top of them thankfully) , it's an alarming but decent attemp haha at least next to this one: (i love u britney , just to compare god and bad :selenerz:)

She was obviously feeling in good vocal form that day in Washington. Why else would she do "Crazy"  totally live when like, every other date it's practically the same pre-recorded version? I should probably find a way to upload songs to youtube because "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" has some extra flair at the end of it as well (I think she always just did the final "let me be the last to know" l;ive) more like when she performed it on the Crazy 2K tour.

14 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

The legendary "Are they just going to let them audience stand there? I thought they were going to ****** vamp! My pants are too short I grew!" isn't on my audio but it happened at this even right?

LMAO yeah, if i remember correctly it happened there :haha:

On 18/3/2018 at 7:39 AM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

She was obviously feeling in good vocal form that day in Washington. Why else would she do "Crazy"  totally live when like, every other date it's practically the same pre-recorded version? I should probably find a way to upload songs to youtube because "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" has some extra flair at the end of it as well (I think she always just did the final "let me be the last to know" l;ive) more like when she performed it on the Crazy 2K tour.

Please upload it!

You can do it easily through this web: https://www.tunestotube.com/

The theming in the lucky performance makes no freaking sense lol. Like she’s a girl singing in her bedroom and oh look now she’s in the navy? What? It’s great though. I love the song and the outfits and her energy. Also it gives me Mariah Carey “honey” vibes. 

Did anyone else notice that she had the same facial expressions/spastic movements as POMney? :ohdear: 

5 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

The theming in the lucky performance makes no freaking sense lol. Like she’s a girl singing in her bedroom and oh look now she’s in the navy? What? It’s great though. I love the song and the outfits and her energy. Also it gives me Mariah Carey “honey” vibes. 

Did anyone else notice that she had the same facial expressions/spastic movements as POMney? :ohdear: 

I saw it kind of like a dream sequence.

Archived