Oops!... I Did It Again Tour

I Can Bang

1 hour ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Here's "Sometimes" live from Washington on the Oops! Tour. Sorry I took so long to resume posting these.

4 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

And here's "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know".

those sound like her pre-recorded vocals though

better than POM prehistoric vocals :wontcry:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first Britney concert! I went to the MA one and was going into tenth grade. I vaguely remember having to get up wicked early to go line up at Tower Records in Harvard Square with my bestie, just to get some lawn seats tickets with the few coins we had. 

OopsTour2000.jpg

The Oops!... I Did It Again Tour was the third concert tour by Britney Spears. Tour sponsors from the 2000 leg of the ...Baby One More Time Tour, Got Milk?, and Polaroid, remained. Clairol's Herbal Essences was also added as a sponsor.

It was also a commercial success, the reported dates by Billboard averaged $507,786 in grosses and nearly 15,841 in attendance, bringing a total of $43.6 million and more than 1.4 million of tickets and became one of the highest grossing tours of 2000.

June 20, 2000 - January 18, 2001

88 shows

Box office $43.6 million 

britneypass.jpg

normal_vip~0.jpg

Setlist

1. (You Drive Me) Crazy

2. Stronger

3. What U See (Is What U Get)

4. From the Bottom of My Broken Heart

5. Born to Make You Happy

6. Lucky

7. Sometimes

8. Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

9. The Beat Goes On

10. Don't Go Knockin' on My Door

11. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

12. ...Baby One More Time

13. Oops!... I Did It Again

Meet & Greet

normal_002~1536.jpg

001~1600.jpg

Tour book

oidia-tour-book_001.jpg

oidia-tour-book_015.jpg

Costumes/clothes

035.jpg

096.jpg

092.jpg

090.jpg

083.jpg

085.jpg

075.jpg

065.jpg

054.jpg

024.jpg

2 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Thanks so much for your patience and hope some of you enjoyed these. I'm pleased I could contribute to the Britney army in some small way finally.

You’ve done a great service to us all. Your generous gift is much appreciated. :mcry:

On 9/27/2018 at 1:37 PM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Definitely live.  Her vocal run that was present whenever she sang BOMT returned @ 2:59 .  :hype:

4 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Better late than never? The final installment of the live from Washington audio I have is here

Thanks so much for your patience and hope some of you enjoyed these. I'm pleased I could contribute to the Britney army in some small way finally.

"Ooh!... She Did It Again."  

Britney was living her best life on this tour.  Thank you for posting all of these.  :saycheese:

2 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Y'all making me feel emotional with this love:nydisgust:

The Oops! Tour will honestly always be my favorite. What a time to be alive. Untainted talent.

Such an amazing time. A simpler time...a more innocent time. When we got to witness an 18 year old Britney take over the world  :mcry:.

Again, thank you, truly. :sendinglove:

• 5 months later...

I LOVE THIS TOUR!!!

I've been obsessed with Stronger lately and this perfomance with the original choreo and not the edited Britney-era one is amazing.

It's a shame Alex didn't returned to dance here, but I've been like, crushing soooo hard in Ry'n (the another blond-dyed dancer that had the hair blue in the first dates/Today show perfomances). I find him hot.

Archived