Is it Britney singing in coupure electrique?

GimmegimmeBritney

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I just assumed it was aimed at me cause you downvoted me (not that I care). Which confused me because your post was basically just going into more detail about what I said.

But yeah, I know the adlibs are Britney’s.

I downvoted you because everything I read from you comes across as shady because of your checkered past :sneer:

I thought you meant she wasn't singing in Mood Ring. There was literally a couple words from the demo they kept.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

But we knew this already? Didn't we? Like I remember, no one tried to hide that it was one of the writers when the song dropped, because it's just a few snippets and not a big deal. 

So it wasnt a mood ring adlib ‘fiasco’ as was originally stated at all then :blol:

11 hours ago, danny1994 said:

This, I hear from French fans that she didn’t get the pronunciations quite right. But I give her credit for trying something different, that’s why I’m not a huge fan of Glory. She didn’t take many risks.

Well, as I said Im not french but I speak french in a 40 or 50% (not that good at it) but I can easily recognize when a native speaker is talking and Coupure Electrique doesn't sound so accurate in terms of pronunciation but anyway, as you said, she took the risk to do a 100% french song and that's worth admiring :giggleney:

I do think she just follow the trend with Glory and even on her own standars it was a risk, but my problem is that she doesn't do any justice to her work. For example:

I never liked Make me as a lead because it was a slow song, why would you release a slow song if you are not willing to sing live? Make me doesn't require that much of dancing so, if she's not gonna dance or sing live either, what's the point in releasing Make me? You see my point? :beynah:

10 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Well, as I said Im not french but I speak french in a 40 or 50% (not that good at it) but I can easily recognize when a native speaker is talking and Coupure Electrique doesn't sound so accurate in terms of pronunciation but anyway, as you said, she took the risk to do a 100% french song and that's worth admiring :giggleney:

I do think she just follow the trend with Glory and even on her own standars it was a risk, but my problem is that she doesn't do any justice to her work. For example:

I never liked Make me as a lead because it was a slow song, why would you release a slow song if you are not willing to sing live? Make me doesn't require that much of dancing so, if she's not gonna dance or sing live either, what's the point in releasing Make me? You see my point? :beynah:

I agree, but I always thought that the MM performances were pretty nice. She enjoyed doing them and executed the moves pretty well.

Rezultat iskanja slik za britney spears make me live gif

Archived