Is it Britney singing in coupure electrique?

GimmegimmeBritney

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ofc course she sings it. I'm not French but I can tell her pronunciation it's not that great to think someone native french sings like that :ehum:

Im not a big fan of Glory but the dark vibe from Coupure Électrique as a whole sounds great. It would make sense if Britney embraced her themes in their 100% I mean, it's like she just tries it halfway. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Ofc course she sings it. I'm not French but I can tell her pronunciation it's not that great to think someone native french sings like that :ehum:

Im not a big fan of Glory but the dark vibe from Coupure Électrique as a whole sounds great. It would make sense if Britney embraced her themes in their 100% I mean, it's like she just tries it halfway. 

I’m thinking it’s her team and record company meddling in. All her albums are always watered down from her original vision but it happens to artists all the time, just glad Glory was a solid album. I do think she might want to explore darker themes.

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

This, I hear from French fans that she didn’t get the pronunciations quite right. But I give her credit for trying something different, that’s why I’m not a huge fan of Glory. She didn’t take many risks.

Archived