Is it Britney singing in coupure electrique?

GimmegimmeBritney

Omg here we go.

And y’all do realize there are vocals on “Blackout” and “In the Zone” that...GASP...aren’t Britney, right?  Let’s talk about “Early Mornin”, “Get Naked”, “Hot as Ice”, “Piece of Me” and God only knows what else on Blackout since it was so heavily engaged with vocal effects.  You all act like this is all some new thing, when it’s really been quite common.  Stop letting one **** album ruin everything.  Btw CE is all Britney.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Omg here we go.

And y’all do realize there are vocals on “Blackout” and “In the Zone” that...GASP...aren’t Britney, right?  Let’s talk about “Early Mornin”, “Get Naked”, “Hot as Ice”, “Piece of Me” and God only knows what else on Blackout since it was so heavily engaged with vocal effects.  You all act like this is all some new thing, when it’s really been quite common.  Stop letting one **** album ruin everything.  Btw CE is all Britney.

This. 

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

Omg here we go.

Even Toxic which is a fan favourite has vocals that are not Britney :mhm: 

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Not all the vocals on Mood Ring are Britney’s

That's because there is a very small percent of the vocals that are from the demo. They obviously didn't re-record it because it was only a bonus track.

And these couple of lines are so obvious it's not like they tried to hide it. I'm sure they are the writers Melanie. 

But those little Mariah adlibs at the end are 100% B. If you can't tell this your obviously not a real fan.

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m thinking it’s her team and record company meddling in. All her albums are always watered down from her original vision but it happens to artists all the time, just glad Glory was a solid album. I do think she might want to explore darker themes.

Yes, I was thinking about that the other day. All recording artists start their projects from their vision and as they go progressing they album changes as well, it's not that Britney scrapps her material (sometimes) it's just that the initial idea needed to be improved and adjusted to the label's perspective and britney's perspective. 

2 hours ago, I am Max. said:

Toxic, Break The Ice, Womanizer, and a lot, lot more. 

Womanizer is Britney only, according to the credits, but like 3 britneys singing, try to do an audio where it all is not at the same time like for milliseconds, you will get the same results, it's not like magic. The "male"-part is her pitched down. :outwithit:

5 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Womanizer is Britney only, according to the credits, but like 3 britneys singing, try to do an audio where it all is all like not at the same time like for milliseconds, you will get the same results, it's not like magic. The "male"-part is her pitched down. :outwithit:

That's for the verses. On the "womanizer, woma, womanizer" part there are background vocals that are higher than Britney's vocals tbh. When you listen to the final version compared to the lead vocals from Britney the difference is too big. 

2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

That's because there is a very small percent of the vocals that are from the demo. They obviously didn't re-record it because it was only a bonus track.

And these couple of lines are so obvious it's not like they tried to hide it. I'm sure they are the writers Melanie. 

But those little Mariah adlibs at the end are 100% B. If you can't tell this your obviously not a real fan.

I know that. All I said is not all of the vocals are Britney’s, was I wrong? :umsaywhat:

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I know that. All I said is not all of the vocals are Britney’s, was I wrong? :umsaywhat:

it wasn't even aimed at your or anyone is particular lol i just quoted your post at random :imok:

just adding my 5 cents :explainlol:

(although some ***** suggested the ad libs weren't hers in this thread somewhere... so i guess it was aimed at them)

8 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

it wasn't even aimed at your or anyone is particular lol i just quoted your post at random :imok:

just adding my 5 cents :explainlol:

(although some ***** suggested the ad libs weren't hers in this thread somewhere... so i guess it was aimed at them)

I just assumed it was aimed at me cause you downvoted me (not that I care). Which confused me because your post was basically just going into more detail about what I said.

But yeah, I know the adlibs are Britney’s.

Archived