Sam is only 23?

Urbanney

12 hours ago, TeenSuccubus said:

omggg....tell me more abt ur affair 

3 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I would love to know more dear :urite:

8 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

How was it? The affair and the ***? How did he approach you? Was he cute? The D? Was he clear that he wanted *** only? Spill the beans! 

You want the tea sistrens? I met him through my work (events management) and he asked me to go for dinner about a week after we finished working with him. We ****** that night and continued to do so weekly for about 5 months. He was very ****, delicious c*ck and I think it was blatantly obvious to both of us that it was not a relationship. We literally just stopped messaging eachother. If i ever seen him again I would be more than happy to climb back on though. All my friends were shook and that involvement remains the biggest age gap that any of us have ever had with someone we're dating/******* :thetea:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
2 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

You want the tea sistrens? I met him through my work (events management) and he asked me to go for dinner about a week after we finished working with him. We ****** that night and continued to do so weekly for about 5 months. He was very ****, delicious c*ck and I think it was blatantly obvious to both of us that it was not a relationship. We literally just stopped messaging eachother. If i ever seen him again I would be more than happy to climb back on though. All my friends were shook and that involvement remains the biggest age gap that any of us have ever had with someone we're dating/******* :thetea:

omgggg, but wait, he was married? 

15 hours ago, MM said:

yea we been knew...but besides that did anyone see his insta post with his mom? who doesn't see their mom for almost 12 years? :girlwhat:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcZJB-yBADp/?taken-by=samasghari

Holy crap his mother looks young!! I don't know what's the backstory because that would mean he didn't see her since he was 11... but it is very common in other countries... if there is an opportunity for the kids to leave their country, the parents will send them and then as the kids get older and are able to establish a better life they will try to bring their parents over.

Guest Brichney.
6 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

No he wasn't married, not that I knew of anyway. When I said **** affair I just meant it went on for a while :whitney:

then you do you, hoe! as long as he ain't breaking his woman's heart! affairs with married men SUCK 

1 hour ago, InTheZone4U said:

Holy crap his mother looks young!! I don't know what's the backstory because that would mean he didn't see her since he was 11... but it is very common in other countries... if there is an opportunity for the kids to leave their country, the parents will send them and then as the kids get older and are able to establish a better life they will try to bring their parents over.

his mom lowkey looks younger than britney :imok:. his post confused me bc 2006 wasn't 12 years ago (2005) and on another post, he says he moved here 9 years ago (2007) https://www.instagram.com/p/BARKPilnMBO/?taken-by=samasghari . maybe he's really bad with numbers but it's still weird to me that a mother would leave her kids for 12 years. 

19 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Kylie Jenner teas :whitney:

When your baby is young enough to actually be YOUR BABY. :ricackle: 

16 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I’m 19. Britney would’ve had to have had me at 17. I didn’t say it was realistic, but it’s possible :awkblink:

:byebitch: 

5 hours ago, patr!ckjean said:

It was definitely tragic. 

But thank you though. 

:hugs: Lots of well wishes, sweetie. No one should ever have to live through that. :decisions: 

5 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

*******. :yesplease: I need a man in my life.

:mhm: I still can't believe he's younger than me. Not that I look super fresh and young or anything, but it's strange to see this full grown up man and know I'm older than him. 

Maybe he IS more mature than the avarage 23yo, and that would actually match his physical appearance. As some other people have said, it's not like Britney acts her age either, so probably that makes them the perfect match. 

20 hours ago, Brichney. said:

then you do you, hoe! as long as he ain't breaking his woman's heart! affairs with married men SUCK 

I am so in love with a married man for about 6 months :overwhelm:

20 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Slay sis :bang: 

Guest Brichney.
2 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I am so in love with a married man for about 6 months :overwhelm:

I've been there too. I was 27, he was 47, but he looked good. He was well off and cute. I was so madly in love with him. He was such a player and was very ******. A massive liar/manipulator. He made me fall for him, but he knew I would suffer because he would never leave his wife, he still did it because he's a ****** ************ who is both a narcissist and a selfish man. I was crazy about him, but he ain't worth it. He was just there for my beauty and my youth. Run, girl, run. Married men like the unattainable game, so they toy with your feelings and leave you broken-hearted. Cut it short and please don't sleep with his ***, don't give him that power over you, because he would use it against you.  

He looks a lot older than 23, probably because he's such a big guy.  I figured he was at least 27 or 28 when I first saw him.

On 12/10/2017 at 6:47 PM, MM said:

yea we been knew...but besides that did anyone see his insta post with his mom? who doesn't see their mom for almost 12 years? :girlwhat:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcZJB-yBADp/?taken-by=samasghari

There could be a million legit reasons as to why they hadn't seen each other in so long.  We know nothing about their relationship, so save the judgment. 

Guest Brichney.
8 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

I don't think ya'll know enough 30 to 40 year olds to say Britney "doesn't act her age". :nopingout: A mature +100 for Britney is that she doesn't drink and go clubbing while her pre-teen/ teen kids are home alone.... like MOST single people her age do. Ya know, like she did in her early 20's. +100 for Sam too.

Britney acts like she's 50, the only "lame" things she does that are annoying (but many old people do) are the silly snapchat video and the tongue out and the duck face. She needs to stop with that. A simple smile >>>> 

2 hours ago, Brichney. said:

I've been there too. I was 27, he was 47, but he looked good. He was well off and cute. I was so madly in love with him. He was such a player and was very ******. A massive liar/manipulator. He made me fall for him, but he knew I would suffer because he would never leave his wife, he still did it because he's a ****** ************ who is both a narcissist and a selfish man. I was crazy about him, but he ain't worth it. He was just there for my beauty and my youth. Run, girl, run. Married men like the unattainable game, so they toy with your feelings and leave you broken-hearted. Cut it short and please don't sleep with his ***, don't give him that power over you, because he would use it against you.  

He is 35 years old and it never happened anything. I know it's not the right thing to start something with him but i can't control my feelings. Yesterday when i spoke to him my heart was beating so loud that i could have a heart attack. He doesn't see me like that at all and that hurts me even more cause i want him so much. He will never learn about my true feelings tho cause i am too ashamed to reveal them anyways so, i doubt that something could possibly happened between us. These situations are always so hard :overwhelm:

(Also i am 17 years old :overwhelm:

I wish i could show him my love but at the same time i understand where are you coming from and you are right that he might take advantage of me because of my age (Oh God i can't :overwhelm:)

Archived