Sam is only 23?

Urbanney

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Age (provided that everyone is legal) is just a number baby. Men **** much younger women all the time. When I was 21 I had a 5 month **** affair with a 47 year old man. If Britney wants to get herself some fresh c*ck after Jasons dusty sausage and David's mouldy balls then let her. You only live once :whitney:

omggg....tell me more abt ur affair 

3 hours ago, MM said:

yea we been knew...but besides that did anyone see his insta post with his mom? who doesn't see their mom for almost 12 years? :girlwhat:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcZJB-yBADp/?taken-by=samasghari

I think he moved from Iran to the USA and his mother didn't. She probably just recently did and is visiting or planning to move also. It's very hard from Iranians to get visas to the US. Anyway, I saw it and it was sweet.

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So if Britney, who's only 13 years older than the guy you're seeing (and the guy she's seeing), is old enough to be your mother... Then how ******* young are you, and what are you doing dating a 23 year old? :angietea: 

I’m 19. Britney would’ve had to have had me at 17. I didn’t say it was realistic, but it’s possible :awkblink:

16 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Age (provided that everyone is legal) is just a number baby. Men **** much younger women all the time. When I was 21 I had a 5 month **** affair with a 47 year old man. If Britney wants to get herself some fresh c*ck after Jasons dusty sausage and David's mouldy balls then let her. You only live once :whitney:

I would love to know more dear :urite:

16 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I would love to know more dear :urite:

16 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

I don't like Sam and think he is just in it for attention but I get why Britney's attracted to him besides him obviously being conventionally good looking. I don't mean this in a bad way but I don't think mentally Britney acts like a 36 year old for whatever reason, (i think we know why) so she may just relate to younger people instead of people  her actual age. 

It’s so mysterious. She literally act like she’s 23 years old. Good on her for staying young at heart! But still... there are so many mysteries around her it hurts my head :imok::anxiety:

Guest Brichney.
19 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

How was it? The affair and the ***? How did he approach you? Was he cute? The D? Was he clear that he wanted *** only? Spill the beans! 

Archived