Sam is only 23?

Urbanney

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
1 hour ago, If I'm Dancing said:

He is 35 years old and it never happened anything. I know it's not the right thing to start something with him but i can't control my feelings. Yesterday when i spoke to him my heart was beating so loud that i could have a heart attack. He doesn't see me like that at all and that hurts me even more cause i want him so much. He will never learn about my true feelings tho cause i am too ashamed to reveal them anyways so, i doubt that something could possibly happened between us. These situations are always so hard :overwhelm:

(Also i am 17 years old :overwhelm:

I wish i could show him my love but at the same time i understand where are you coming from and you are right that he might take advantage of me because of my age (Oh God i can't :overwhelm:)

Girl, it's a good thing he is not showing you anything, it means he's not a player. He doesn't play with people's feelings for his own amusement, so that's a good thing. Stay away from him, that's someone else's man. Let it sink in and move on, I know it'll hurt, I've been there too, move on with your life now, trust me, you don't wanna start a relationship with a taken man, he will NEVER ever be yours! You'll be nothing but a side dish for him, and you'll play by HIS rules, it's a losing game and it will damage you forever. Move on for your own sake. 

47 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Girl, it's a good thing he is not showing you anything, it means he's not a player. He doesn't play with people's feelings for his own amusement, so that's a good thing. Stay away from him, that's someone else's man. Let it sink in and move on, I know it'll hurt, I've been there too, move on with your life now, trust me, you don't wanna start a relationship with a taken man, he will NEVER ever be yours! You'll be nothing but a side dish for him, and you'll play by HIS rules, it's a losing game and it will damage you forever. Move on for your own sake. 

I wish he was 24 and single. Things would be much easier for me. He looks so handsome and he is a good man and his presence always eases my worried mind. He makes me happy that's why i think i can't move on so easily cause he is the reason i am smiling :(

Guest Brichney.
10 minutes ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I wish he was 24 and single. Things would be much easier for me. He looks so handsome and he is a good man and his presence always eases my worried mind. He makes me happy that's why i think i can't move on so easily cause he is the reason i am smiling :(

I'm sorry! You'll meet other handsome and sweet men! :jamout:

The age gap isn't the problem here. It's more so the fact they both lead very different paths at the moment. Britney has her career secured, she has her house paid, she has two children to raise into proper young men, she has a whole empire and lifestyle to maintain and keep up. Sam is a personal trainer / model? with a rich family and just starting to live out his life. Other than a fun fling, I don't see this going any much forward than that. I don't think Sam is ready to be a fatherly figure in Sean and Jayden's lives either. It seems he has his own goals in life that he would like to accomplish first before settling down.

6 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

He looks a lot older than 23, probably because he's such a big guy.  I figured he was at least 27 or 28 when I first saw him.

There could be a million legit reasons as to why they hadn't seen each other in so long.  We know nothing about their relationship, so save the judgment. 

well i'm not trying to be judgmental, but it's something i noticed as an immigrant to the US myself :outwithit: only a few reasons come to mind 

On 12/11/2017 at 10:25 AM, Dripping For Britney said:

You want the tea sistrens? I met him through my work (events management) and he asked me to go for dinner about a week after we finished working with him. We ****** that night and continued to do so weekly for about 5 months. He was very ****, delicious c*ck and I think it was blatantly obvious to both of us that it was not a relationship. We literally just stopped messaging eachother. If i ever seen him again I would be more than happy to climb back on though. All my friends were shook and that involvement remains the biggest age gap that any of us have ever had with someone we're dating/******* :thetea:

Oh my god...I like this story sweetie, just be safe. 

• Ugh, you're an ICON :brit::brit:

Archived