OMG! SHE WAS SO GOOD HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BritintheZone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Same here, I don't regret going for the production. It was an amazing show on its own, regardless of whether Britney was there or not. :ricackle:

As far as the outfit, didn't she only wear this during the Madison Square Garden dates? Because it's known for boxing?

No...I saw her in Atlanta and she had the above outfit for the entrance. Not the ringleader. I saw the second show tho, in September I believe. 

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ah. I saw her on the opening night of the second North American leg, and she was still wearing the ringleader jacket then.

I didn’t get to see her when she came through the first go around. I was ECSTATIC when the second leg was announced. My first Brit concert. There were people from all ages, genders, races....she appeals to the MASSES! Or she at least still does in my heart!!

4 minutes ago, chanse84 said:

I didn’t get to see her when she came through the first go around. I was ECSTATIC when the second leg was announced. My first Brit concert. There were people from all ages, genders, races....she appeals to the MASSES! Or she at least still does in my heart!!

Same here. I missed her on the first leg, and then the second leg opened in a smaller city closer to my hometown and I was able to grab tickets. I was four rows up from the floor, so when she walked out to the side ring she was close enough that I could see the expression on her face. She was absolutely STUNNING in person. Her face looked like an angel. It was hard to believe someone could be that pretty in person. :kyliecry:

that's not even the best.  Her best shows were from the beginning of the second american leg in the summer of 09.  I remember being on here and exp0se, waiting for new vids to be uploaded each night, about an hour after the show ended.  Hamilton and Ottawa were incredible,  I remember being slayed by IUSA.  Also the night "get naked" from paris came in exhale had a ******* meltdown.  we were like "yesss!!! finally the confidence is back!!!".  For ya'll who are too young to remember or who weren't members yet, that era was one of the last super exciting eras from any pop star really.  So much promo, so many interviews, the mediabase hack that let us vote for womanizer like 100x at once, "my pu$$y is hanging out of this ******* thing",  new **** coming out each week, britannica being sent **** at work by an exhaler  :tiffcackle:, members who were ACTUAL REAL insiders.  the time when exhale got hacked with sean cody **** in all the topic titles  :blol:.  My God it was so so so fun, it makes me sad how much the industry has changed and that no one will ever get to see that type of fan experience again. 

6 hours ago, car said:

Exhale is so funny. lol @ everybody praising Circus these days. 

During the Circus era, we knew that she still wasn't 100% better and we knew that her dancing was really lazy, but we all hoped that it would get better over time and that she would keep improving. Obviously, that didn't happen, and, in fact, it only got worse - especially through the Femme Fatale era. So now, the Circus era is the highlight of her post-breakdown career. She has shown brief glimpses of her "primeney" energy (like the 2016 BBMA's), but it's been mostly bad.

She wore this outfit during the first North America leg of the tour (during the Slave/Do Somethin' performances) and then scrapped it because "my pu$$y is hanging out." They must've fixed it, because she wore it for a few dates in the summer North America tour & then scrapped it to wear the 'watered down' version. I preferred the Circus concerts where she would wear the Ringleader jacket for the entire Circus performance & then take off the jacket for POM. DAMN I miss the POM cage!!!!!

8 hours ago, SamanthaBailey said:

that's not even the best.  Her best shows were from the beginning of the second american leg in the summer of 09.  I remember being on here and exp0se, waiting for new vids to be uploaded each night, about an hour after the show ended.  Hamilton and Ottawa were incredible,  I remember being slayed by IUSA.  Also the night "get naked" from paris came in exhale had a ******* meltdown.  we were like "yesss!!! finally the confidence is back!!!".  For ya'll who are too young to remember or who weren't members yet, that era was one of the last super exciting eras from any pop star really.  So much promo, so many interviews, the mediabase hack that let us vote for womanizer like 100x at once, "my pu$$y is hanging out of this ******* thing",  new **** coming out each week, britannica being sent **** at work by an exhaler  :tiffcackle:, members who were ACTUAL REAL insiders.  the time when exhale got hacked with sean cody **** in all the topic titles  :blol:.  My God it was so so so fun, it makes me sad how much the industry has changed and that no one will ever get to see that type of fan experience again. 

The beginning of the second leg might have been exciting on Exhale, but I wouldn't say it was in person. I was at the Hamilton show, and actually thought she was performing like a cardboard cutout. As in, they could have swapped her with a body double and nobody would have noticed. (The production of the show itself was great, though.)

That being said, I've seen Madonna live three times, Janet Jackson, Shania in that exact same venue, Lady Gaga twice, Tina Turner, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Diamond, AC/DC...I saw Janet just two weeks after Madonna's Drowned World tour, and remember being really disappointed with Madonna after that. Janet's performing skills blew Madonna out of the water.

So, I might have been judging Britney a little more harshly than the average fan. 

Archived