OMG! SHE WAS SO GOOD HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BritintheZone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yet, it lacks real or propor choreo like we get in most of POM Las Vegas performances... :zoomzoom: you guys are never satisfied oh god. 

she looked very good here yes, the costumes were mostly nice yes, she didn't ****** up outfits like she does now... :yeahsure:

but that was it. plus, it was always 10 years ago. of course she has a different mood and energy, judging by the current state of her career overall.  :lemmetellu:

2 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

This is the last time for me she was Britney the performer!!! She looks like a ******* superstar just gorgeous & it so refreshing to see her not messing with her h:otears:air 

the production, platforms, structures and dancers cover all the lack of propor dancing and choreo on Circus Tour. it was very appealing yes, but we think further, there was little of Britney on it. it was mostly an awesome show but she was tiff after all. we cannot deny it.

she is dancing pretty ok in POM Las Vegas, that was not the case on Circus Tour. the thing is that we are really tired of POM Las Vegas production and shows that are pretty much the same after 3 or 4 years. plus, its always in the same place which is actually a strong factor for her to create a routine of it. 

15 minutes ago, Maryy said:

the production, platforms, structures and dancers cover all the lack of propor dancing and choreo on Circus Tour. it was very appealing yes, but we think further, there was little of Britney on it. it was mostly an awesome show but she was tiff after all. we cannot deny it.

she is dancing pretty ok in POM Las Vegas, that was not the case on Circus Tour. the thing is that we are really tired of POM Las Vegas production and shows that are pretty much the same after 3 or 4 years. plus, its always in the same place which is actually a strong factor for her to create a routine of it. 

i disagree, i mean yes the Circus tour lacks of choreos but it's not like POM was full of it. It's mostly armography for everything and i don't call that a choreography and when it's an actual choreography it's badly executed.
Plus on the Circus tour, although the choreo was very minimal if not even non existant she was actually moving really good and by that i mean not robotic and epileptic moves and she didn't look like she had something stuck in her *** while moving.  And even just by walking or standing still she looked like she owned the stage like she always did. She lost that fire and stage presence now, she became boring to watch. She can't move anymore, it always looks too sharp, too jerky, too fast, not fluid, she's ruining her performances with her stupid facial expressions and she can't even stand still without doing useless hand moves. Yes Circusney walking was more entertaining to watch than POMney's attempt to dance. At least that's my opinion.

Having seen it live, the entrance was epic enough, and the electricity from the crowd was so palpable, that I didn't mind the lack of choreography (however, it started to become a bit of a letdown as the show progressed and she never sang live OR really danced. Also, she never actually interacted with us at all). :ehum: 

Nevertheless, I don't regret having attended the show. The production was seriously impressive in person, as were some of the numbers, like TOMH. :tbh:

One thing I'm curious about is why on earth they swapped her initial opening costume. When I saw her, she had that ringleader jacket during her entrance and it looked amazing; here, however, when she first descends she looks like she belongs in a cult. :yesokay:

17 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Having seen it live, the entrance was epic enough, and the electricity from the crowd was so palpable, that I didn't mind the lack of choreography (however, it started to become a bit of a letdown as the show progressed and she never sang live OR really danced. Also, she never actually interacted with us at all). :ehum: 

Nevertheless, I don't regret having attended the show. The production was seriously impressive in person, as were some of the numbers, like TOMH. :tbh:

One thing I'm curious about is why on earth they swapped her initial opening costume. When I saw her, she had that ringleader jacket during her entrance and it looked amazing; here, however, when she first descends she looks like she belongs in a cult. :yesokay:

Same here, I don't regret going for the production. It was an amazing show on its own, regardless of whether Britney was there or not. :ricackle:

As far as the outfit, didn't she only wear this during the Madison Square Garden dates? Because it's known for boxing?

Archived