[POLL] The most annoying move on POM?

G L O R Y

The most annoying move on POM?  

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Mrs. Rhythmless Nation said:

I love how everyone is bashing this. Have u guys been living under a rock since 2007. She's been awful since the 2007 VMA's. Same level of awfulness actually. The fact that her own fans are laughing at her own show speaks volumes about how shitty of a performer she's been the past 10 years.

Don't exaggerate though. She wasn't doing these all weird moves when revamp started. We are not talking about their dance abilities but bout these abnormal moves.

8 hours ago, Mrs. Rhythmless Nation said:

I love how everyone is bashing this. Have u guys been living under a rock since 2007. She's been awful since the 2007 VMA's. Same level of awfulness actually. The fact that her own fans are laughing at her own show speaks volumes about how shitty of a performer she's been the past 10 years.

Um, no. This is about repetitive moves being used in every single performance. Not her overall ability, which is far better than it was in 2009 and 2011.

Archived