What do we now think of Perez Helton 10 years after the VMAs Disgusting note ?

Daveh422

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, cheri said:

to be honest this is the same ***** that says this **** about britney:

" "Xtina still has her looks and talent though, unlike piece of Sh!tney who bunny hops on stage like a lost rabbit. She can go suck on her 15-year-old boyfriend's ****. It's not like she can get a real, responsible, educated man. No wonder Charlie dumped her ***. Nobody wants to deal with a hasbeen ******* who can't hold a conversation.

Millions don't mean anything when you're than dumb as a person."

Reminds me of that straight Russian guy. E.g. trash 

He clearly leads a very unhappy and unfulfilling life, and although I don't believe in karma I do believe you get out of the universe what you put into it. So although he is a vile pig, I believe he has absolutely everything he deserves and I get a really savage kick out of that. :jfallonlol:

2 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

He clearly leads a very unhappy and unfulfilling life, and although I don't believe in karma I do believe you get out of the universe what you put into it. So although he is a vile pig, I believe he has absolutely everything he deserves and I get a really savage kick out of that. :jfallonlol:

:riha: Are you saying that knowing he was recently fired from his dream job because of his past?

I cannot believe a grown man was able to gain fame, notoriety, and a modicum of legitimacy simply due to his access to Microsoft Paint and apparent lack of sustainable employment. He literally became well-known resultant to his scribbling on top of pictures of celebrities.

I think that was the beginning of the end for the US. Once people who contributed nothing but vile remarks and uninformed opinions were given both a platform and a following, it was only a matter of time until we had a reality TV star as president. 

20 hours ago, Chris343 said:

Nope

I'll always see him the same way :mattafact:

Plus it wasn't just the Britney stuff, as others have pointed out.

Dude, Just stop it already for god sake. You're making a fool of yourself and the representation of the 'britney army'. Not that I care tho, but just trying to make a point. Its been ******* 10 years ago, dont waste your time on him. His past will forever hunt him, what goes around comes around. and  Britney obviously doesnt give a **** about him, or maybe she actually did forgive him since they worked together: you probably should do the same. Stop with the negativity.

edit: oh wait, this is for the person who is tweeting Perez.:Lshark:

57 minutes ago, JKW said:

Dude, Just stop it already for god sake. You're making a fool of yourself and the representation of the 'britney army'. Not that I care tho, but just trying to make a point. Its been ******* 10 years ago, dont waste your time on him. His past will forever hunt him, what goes around comes around. and  Britney obviously doesnt give a **** about him, or maybe she actually did forgive him since they worked together: you probably should do the same. Stop with the negativity.

edit: oh wait, this is for the person who is tweeting Perez.:Lshark:

Yeah just to clarify, those tweets aren't by me :mattafact:

I dislike him but I'm not that pressed by him

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

Thanks! Wow, 'to professional' for details yet he's crying on the Internet to strangers? I honestly can't stand this day and age where everyone is so quick to post all their issues online. 

I wish him the best honestly. I think he's a douche, but I still wouldn't wish financial hardship on anyone. Just hope he didn't get too used to living an extravagant lifestyle. Life always has a way of humbling people:mattafact:

19 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Thanks! Wow, 'to professional' for details yet he's crying on the Internet to strangers? I honestly can't stand this day and age where everyone is so quick to post all their issues online. 

I wish him the best honestly. I think he's a douche, but I still wouldn't wish financial hardship on anyone. Just hope he didn't get too used to living an extravagant lifestyle. Life always has a way of humbling people:mattafact:

Exactly. Like, the only part I feel marginally bad about is what he said about fearing for his kids, so I can only hope people separate him from them and don't take out what he's done on them. (But I know there are people out there like that.) But I don't know how he expected his past not to come back and bite him in the ***.

Archived