What do we now think of Perez Helton 10 years after the VMAs Disgusting note ?

Daveh422

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel it was really harsh and she definitely didn't need that kind of feedback but now i can see why he wrote it. We all fans took it differently, many were angry and that was his reaction, he wrote it in hopes she would read it and wake up, and say "maybe i need help" at least that's how i see it now. You can see he wasn't just classic perez mean and shady, actually embodied many of the critics we all thought at that time.

i still hate him tho

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Didn't it tell Britney to kill herself? Old f@ggot can rot. I still can't believe her team thought it was a good idea to associate it with her brand by including him in the Circus interlude.

Yeah something like it should have been Britney that died and not Heath Ledger. I hope somebody wishes him the same someday :lemmetellu:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Didn't it tell Britney to kill herself? Old f@ggot can rot. I still can't believe her team thought it was a good idea to associate it with her brand by including him in the Circus interlude.

Team Britney making sense? Never. 

It pains me to say that Pigrez's interlude video was superior to the Make Me video we got. 

Archived