What do we now think of Perez Helton 10 years after the VMAs Disgusting note ?

Daveh422

1 hour ago, Sh0wD0wn said:

"Few remaining fans" ???

Britney will always have lots of fans, I don't think they left her during 2007.

You can't reach Britney's level of success without making many lifetime fans, even if they're just casual listeners!

The amount of people following her music career (not only fans but GP) decreased like 200% from her prime days up until that time. The 2007 mess made so much damage to her as an artist and as a person ofc. Many fans blame countless issues but what really affected her image was that time she took off stage around 2004-07 and started to be seen as a dramatic celebrity on the cover of gossip magazines. Many people gave up on her and they were not even fans. They were just done with her image and everything related to this trashy media drama, so that "few remaining fans" phrase made little sense back then, not completely but a little. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That nasty pig hasn't changed one bit... his true self is still a self-hating, self-serving, fame hungry piece of ****... just look at his sorry tweets praying on boys decades younger than him, or his beyond pathetic thirsty Instagram posts on anyone that's slightly relevant. 

No matter how many children he purchases, or how many botched lipos he gets, he's still the same disgusting human from 2007. 

41 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

The amount of people following her music career (not only fans but GP) decreased like 200% from her prime days up until that time. The 2007 mess made so much damage to her as an artist and as a person ofc. Many fans blame countless issues but what really affected her image was that time she took off stage around 2004-07 and started to be seen as a dramatic celebrity on the cover of gossip magazines. Many people gave up on her and they were not even fans. They were just done with her image and everything related to this trashy media drama, so that "few remaining fans" phrase made little sense back then, not completely but a little. 

Oh I'm not disputing the damage it did, and that she lost fans. I mean even if you compare it to today, remember a few years back how busy this forum used to be? Not that Exhale is the overall summary of her fans but it's an interesting example.

I just thought it seemed pretty dramatic of him to say "few remaining fans" like there was no one left for her. But it is Perez we're talking about.

I dispise him. I think whats even worse and cringier is that as soon as Britney became popular again he was all over her, especially now commenting on nearly every Insta post. ****.

Plus he was vile on Celebrity big brother a few years ago...he ate cheese that he had stuck up his nose. Nuff said 

1 hour ago, cheri said:

he made shirts with an imprint of heath ledgers face saying "why couldnt it be britney?" this is the type of person u like?

17 minutes ago, Jose1992 said:

https://i1.wp.com/img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/280195496771_1_1_1__oPt.jpg

I had never seen this, seriously, he is a piece of $%i!

Wow, I never knew about this... It makes me sad how some people can be so hateful to even think up such a thing :( absolutely disgusting 

2 minutes ago, In Britney's Zone said:

I never saw this either. Perez is just Perez. No one takes him that seriously and you shouldn't either.

Lmfao. So you think death wishes against strangers that have done nothing to you are ok? I won't even get into how he stalked and harassed Lady Gaga for YEARS, even going as far as moving into the apartment next to her in New York. :tiffcackle:

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

He gave a BEP album a bad review, I think it was The Beginning. Fergie confronted him about it at a party and he got all defensive and then will.i.am came up and they got into it and Pigrez got clocked in the eye.

Perez was at least right about the BEP album :tiffcackle:

Death wishes aren’t cool tho.

”Just Perez being Perez” :tiffcackle:

Archived