What do we now think of Perez Helton 10 years after the VMAs Disgusting note ?

Daveh422

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, cheri said:

to be honest this is the same ***** that says this **** about britney:

" "Xtina still has her looks and talent though, unlike piece of Sh!tney who bunny hops on stage like a lost rabbit. She can go suck on her 15-year-old boyfriend's ****. It's not like she can get a real, responsible, educated man. No wonder Charlie dumped her ***. Nobody wants to deal with a hasbeen ******* who can't hold a conversation.

Millions don't mean anything when you're than dumb as a person."

yikes. I remember that post. pretty sure i reported it :nydisgust:

36 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lmfao. So you think death wishes against strangers that have done nothing to you are ok? I won't even get into how he stalked and harassed Lady Gaga for YEARS, even going as far as moving into the apartment next to her in New York. :tiffcackle:

Did he really?:weirdmeout:

The only things about him I really knew before this thread was that be used to shade Britney back in the day, and her team used him for Circus Tour.

I can't at some members defending his *** over those shirts though, it's absolutely disgusting to me:sickofu:

3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Did he really?:weirdmeout:

The only things about him I really knew before this thread was that be used to shade Britney back in the day, and her team used him for Circus Tour.

I can't at some members defending his *** over those shirts though, it's absolutely disgusting to me:sickofu:

He's a piece of **** lol.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/lady-Gaga-feud-friend-perez-656049

Guest Paris Hilton $

1 hour ago, In Britney's Zone said:

I never saw this either. Perez is just Perez. No one takes him that seriously and you shouldn't either.

you're a piece of **** :comingthru:

and liking that never-been ******* is just a proof of it :tiffcackle:

pressed ***** :lollistare:

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lmfao. So you think death wishes against strangers that have done nothing to you are ok? I won't even get into how he stalked and harassed Lady Gaga for YEARS, even going as far as moving into the apartment next to her in New York. :tiffcackle:

I was coming to say this, actually. He stalked and harassed Gaga, wished Britney had died instead of Heath, but "Perez is just Perez." But then again, that member seems to have some real pent-up resentment against Britney, given all of the overboard things they say about her. They've called her ugly and dumb before too, so I'm not shocked they're siding with Perez here. :nickishade:

13 hours ago, Sh0wD0wn said:

Oh I'm not disputing the damage it did, and that she lost fans. I mean even if you compare it to today, remember a few years back how busy this forum used to be? Not that Exhale is the overall summary of her fans but it's an interesting example.

I just thought it seemed pretty dramatic of him to say "few remaining fans" like there was no one left for her. But it is Perez we're talking about.

Well, the interaction on forums depends on how active the artist currently is. There is nothing new about Britney but instagram pics, new outfits and that type of irrelevant things. 

What he said about the "few remaining fans" would be more accurate if he would have said "disappoint much more her fans" cause she clearly had us her fans but we were just waiting for the worst, which luckly never happened and she put herself back on the right way. 

8 hours ago, cheri said:

@In Britney's Zone is a ******* mess of a member, she calls britney a ******* and ugly then she turns around and gets mad about a blinditem rumor about charlie calling britney stupid. "HOW DARE HE?!!?!?!?" ******* idiot :tiffcackle:

wasn't he/she called "oops I did it again"? he/she said that Britney deserves all of the hate she has, also that's she's ugly, etc. ******* tragic.  :tiffcackle:

6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

He still a disgusting human being, and I'm still mad at Britney's team for inviting that piece of **** to work on the Circus Tour, after all she said about her when she was going through her darkest time. And this sums up my feelings towards him,

https://youtu.be/h0gUWxgjJ9o

Imo, her team is truly dumb for doing this. I wish she fired them all, especially Larry. #SorryNotSorry

I never read that until now... wow, he is pathetic. I don't understand how a person could say something like that to her and label it as an open letter for her to read. I can't imagine him saying that to her face. He probably wouldn't because his "profession" is being a scumbag. He must be a very messed up person to make money off of being such a crappy person. I remember when he was on America's Next Top Model and he tried to get the contestants to trash random people on the street's outfits. One guy refused to and was reprimanded for it by Tyra for not being professional because models are supposed to do what they're told. Not that I really respected either but I honestly can't stand for either when they think that's alright. 

Archived