Without the breakdown in 2007 Circus and Femme Fatale would have been total flops

G L O R Y

19 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Name me a better video by a female this decade better :wyd:

Sorry for barging in, Some videos released by Beyonce, Rihanna and Lady Gaga this decade are better than LWYMMD imo. Telephone, Alejandro, Pretty Hurts, Sorry, We Found Love, etc.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Wait, so she either did it because she wanted to or because there’s pressure on her. It can’t be both, make up your mind :whitney:

The part I mentioned about the pressure had to do with the mentioning of diet pills, not so much what I said in the beginning

The pressure to stay a certain size or whatever

Bow down and apologize:saycheese:

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

K sweetie, it's really not worth my time to go back and forth with you on this.

You're either a really good troll or just really dense, biased and stubborn.

Either way, :mattafact:.

You guys keep trying to make things sound worse than it was

There was no backlash, maybe criticism, but no type of backlash like you and others are trying to make it sound.

Point blank

16 hours ago, G L O R Y said:

Sorry, but that's true. In terms of her career the breakdown actually helped her. It's tragic because it shows how gp is into the drama thing. 

The last thing which was very successful for her was Toxic but since then she hadn't gotten a hit. Tbh it's very similar to Mariah Carey when she had her 2nd peak after releasing Mimi.

What's done is done.  It doesn't matter what happened,  there is nothing you can do about it.  She is safe and had her ups and downs like anybody else.  Social media really scrutinized her career along with everyone else's. Stars are more like reality celebrities these days and they lose their spark because of all of the freedom of speech from haters and so called fans. It's not fun anymore

14 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You foolishly think Britney reads negative comments from fans and get work done because they suggested it?

It can't be because she wanted it 

She's in the entertainment industry which there pressure on her as an individual and as a female to maintain certain things.

"foolishly" coming from u :shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh: 

I am saying other people's opinion of her influenced her decision. its not a coincidence that after all the comments people made about her during ff era that she got work done soon after, but u are delusional so its like talking to a wall :shadelaugh: 

13 hours ago, zxcvb said:

But didn't she look pretty good in 2013?

She also looked great in these perfume these recent perfume ads despite all the injections:

never said she looked bad, just don't think she needed it. it was unnecessary work, but if she's happy with it so be it.

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

"foolishly" coming from u :shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh: 

I am saying other people's opinion of her influenced her decision. its not a coincidence that after all the comments people made about her during ff era that she got work done soon after, but u are delusional so its like talking to a wall :shadelaugh: 

never said she looked bad, just don't think she needed it. it was unnecessary work, but if she's happy with it so be it.

It's hilarious that you think Britney makes time in her schedule to get on the internet and read those comments and get work done because a fan said so

I can't just be a personal decision

12 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It's hilarious that you think Britney makes time in her schedule to get on the internet and read those comments and get work done because a fan said so

I can't just be a personal decision

i never said it couldn't and obviously she does read comments on the internet:

britney-mean-things.gif

stay delusional bb :tiffcackle:

Archived