Without the breakdown in 2007 Circus and Femme Fatale would have been total flops

G L O R Y

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It's hilarious that you think Britney makes time in her schedule to get on the internet and read those comments and get work done because a fan said so

I can't just be a personal decision

Honey, her life is a vacation.

:tiffcackle:

She does pom three nights a week for a few months a year, doesn't rehearse, neither does interviews, or atends to events. If she has time to teach little girls dancing, she has time to open twitter, facebook, instagram or whatever social network you like.

51 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's has criticisms, but never a backlash

30 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

Honey, her life is a vacation.

She does pom three nights a week for a few months a year, doesn't rehearse, neither does interviews, or atends to events. If she has time to teach little girls dancing, she has time to open twitter, facebook, instagram or whatever social network you like.

You dont know what she does in her day, now get a life

2 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Guys Britney doesn't care about her career

People doesn't care about her

You all are the only ones that care :tiffcackle:

Well someone has to care :mattafact:

I lie I'm so numb, I don't even care much anymore neither. 

Im here because I put on years of hard work staning  to just throw it away. I also enjoy the music. Probably more than Britney also :tiffcackle:

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It was like a month. 

Five years waiting for goodness. We get a month of an era. :tiffcackle:

But  Britney is over worked, according to some on here. She needs vacation :mattafact:

At least we kinda knew that there wont be a third single after sp so we didnt wait that long. :mattafact:

Archived