Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No, you're obviously not a true fan if you don't eat up everything she does, mediocre or not. :urite:

The gag is, I've probably bought more copies of her music than all of them combined and they still wanna say I'm a bad fan because I don't want to praise embarrassments like this anymore:

:tiffcackle:

What are you even doing here if you don't accept her playback? :sobbing: She's been doing it since 1998! :ipass: Accept it already. :nyheadache:

Everybody lipsynchs these days :ohi: Stop judging her, she dances her *** off. :xfactorlook:

And she can't have better outfits, she wouldn't be able to dance with more clothes, it'd be uncomfortable for her! :tiffanynod:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mauureee said:

What are you even doing here if you don't accept her playback? :sobbing: She's been doing it since 1998! :ipass: Accept it already. :nyheadache:

Everybody lipsynchs these days :ohi: Stop judging her, she dances her *** off. :xfactorlook:

And she can't have better outfits, she wouldn't be able to dance with more clothes, it'd be uncomfortable for her! :tiffanynod:

:squintney:

17 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Duh! When will Beyonce, Rihanna, Gaga, Xtina, etc. those singers can only sing live but are mediocre performers. :tiffcackle: and what's important is Britney outsold them all. :tiffcackle: grammys are rigged. :tiffcackle: vmas are rigged. :tiffcackle: radio is rigged. :tiffcackle: we don't deserve Queen Britney. :tiffcackle:

Just now, mauureee said:

w-what is wrong with him :calculating: (with respect :whitney:)

Vegas is like 22 hours away by car, and we can't exactly afford to fly right now, and maybe he saw POM youtube clips

Its okay the best birthday present is to celebrate with POM insta videos here with y'all:hehehe:

I mean not really but it'll do 

:urite: 

2 minutes ago, BreatheNormally said:

lmao, again, get a life. Over analyzing every thing she does is sad and pathetic. **** happens. Let it go. Move on. If you're not entertained/impressed by what she delivers, stop obsessing over her and do something else. There is absolutely no excuse to be negative, petty, and pathetic. 

It's not about being negative :girlwhat: it's about expecting her to deliver and not settle for mediocrity when we all know she can do A LOT BETTER. Specially with simple things like better outfits and not just some tacky lingerie :whitney:

3 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Vegas is like 22 hours away by car, and we can't exactly afford to fly right now, and maybe he saw POM youtube clips

Its okay the best birthday present is to celebrate with POM insta videos here with y'all:hehehe:

Hide contents

I mean not really but it'll do 

:urite: 

show him a Vegas show but from DWAD, he'll take you for sure, just don't say it's old ;) 

12 minutes ago, BreatheNormally said:

lmao, again, get a life. Over analyzing every thing she does is sad and pathetic. **** happens. Let it go. Move on. If you're not entertained/impressed by what she delivers, stop obsessing over her and do something else. There is absolutely no excuse to be negative, petty, and pathetic. 

Absolutely not, I'm a fan and will continue to post on here and voice my opinion. Just because I don't think she's a great performer anymore doesn't mean I automatically hate her and her music. There's been a clear improvement since 2011 and I'm going to stick around to see things get better. Her energy is back, all she needs now is motivation.

Not sure why you're even quoting me if I'm too much of a "hater" for you. :whitney:

Archived