When will we see her fire again?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping it comes back after she leaves Vegas (or the last few runs) when she's in a more exposed place. She got a way with this sloppiness because Vegas is incredibly safe. Once she leaves she won't have that safety net, and she'll get torn apart for POM level routines to pitched  20 year vocals, where she's out of sync and wearing an illfitting bathing suit.

10 minutes ago, Megan Fox. said:

Never, at least not that kind of fire anyway. I've accepted that.

I'm totally happy with performances like BBMA 2016 :feelingmyself:

Idk, I'm not happy with BBMA 16 - the Toxic part was really good but considering she CAN DANCE incredible... this was not enough.

Even her Instagram video where she danced to "Me Too" was better. 

1 minute ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Idk, I'm not happy with BBMA 16 - the Toxic part was really good but considering she CAN DANCE incredible... this was not enough.

Even her Instagram video where she danced to "Me Too" was better. 

That toxic part did give me hope, but I'm realistic, we're never going to get a performance that's on par with her prime.

I know she's capabe of more but I've been on here for 7 years and fans have been asking the same question since then.

4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

She still has it as proven in rehersal, she is just lazy and adds in these extra moves (knee bends, hairflips etc.) to cover up the fact she is not really doing much of the original choreography. She hasn't just 'lost' her dancing ability. 

How hard is it for people to understand this.....:nocomprende:

also I believe anxiety MAY play a role, but like you said, she just doesn’t do the choreo and is lazy

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

lol "she still has it" people are delusional af

There's no charisma whatsoever since 2008

She lost her hit factor, her stage presence and her passion.

Even when she worked harder on her dancing a few months ago, those things did not come back :nicki2:

6 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

You guys I need this kind of fire while she's dancing. She's moving her whole body, not only her arms or her knees. When will she be a slave to the music again?

I need to see her perform like this again...... pls B make it happend... pls?

Oh, the original slave choreography... :otears:

There are little moments here and there where I see it...A moment during Slave in the Billboard 2016 performance, or the odd time during POM.

But honestly, as someone who is now 40-years old, I can say that it does become harder and harder to "lose yourself" in anything as you get older. Experiences from your past begin to weigh on your mind, and you can begin to lose confidence in your abilities.

Example...

Madonna. She used to perform with such amazing confidence and ease, but the older she gets the less sure of herself she seems to become. It's written all over her face. And her dance moves.

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

lol "she still has it" people are delusional af

There's no charisma whatsoever since 2008

She lost her hit factor, her stage presence and her passion.

Even when she worked harder on her dancing a few months ago, those things did not come back :nicki2:

just cuz she doesn't care doesn't mean she lost her ABILITY. "delusional" :tiffcackle:

26 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

just cuz she doesn't care doesn't mean she lost her ABILITY. "delusional" :tiffcackle:

Of course she lost her ability to have stage presence and charisma.

She CAN work harder on her dancing tho, but she will never be the performer that she was.

And she will never dance as good as Primeney, her new dancing level probably reached it's peak around 2016. 

4 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Of course she lost her ability to have stage presence and charisma.

She CAN work harder on her dancing tho, but she will never be the performer that she was.

And she will never dance as good as Primeney, her new dancing level probably reached it's peak around 2016. 

the rehearsals prove she can still dance for example the mannequin & make me rehearsals, she's lazy af and that's all there is to it. 

6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

the rehearsals prove she can still dance for example the mannequin & make me rehearsals, she's lazy af and that's all there is to it. 

Mannequin was 8 or 9 years ago

And Make me rehearsals were fine but not extraordinary... it looks like her Pom dancing last year

Archived