When will we see her fire again?

4 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Mannequin was 8 or 9 years ago

And Make me rehearsals were fine but not extraordinary... it looks like her Pom dancing last year

true, but it proves she hasn't lost her ability to dance (make me that is). she can still dance well without the awkward habits she has picked up recently

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

true, but it proves she hasn't lost her ability to dance (make me that is). she can still dance well without the awkward habits she has picked up

She can't compete with her prime's level at all, but I guess she can still dance fine when she is at her best.

Just now, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

She can't compete with her prime's level at all, but I guess she can still dance fine when she is at her best.

she doesn't try to that's the issue. i don't see why she can't perform like she did in her prime and if she doesn't want to do that then why not sing live more? she simply does not care

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

she doesn't try to that's the issue. i don't see why she can't perform like she did in her prime and if she doesn't want to do that then why not sing live more? she simply does not care

She doesn't try because she has no passion.

She doesn't really like what she does, it's a job now 

It's been this way since her 2008 come-back, I don't think this will ever change

8 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

You guys I need this kind of fire while she's dancing. She's moving her whole body, not only her arms or her knees. When will she be a slave to the music again?

I need to see her perform like this again...... pls B make it happend... pls?

the thing i miss about her is the look
 madonna-me-against-the-music-video-cap-0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhj7KyvVLHWgFyoeddFBi
this sort of angry look she has while performing 

Archived