Will you be excited when Britney makes her eventual appearance on the new TRL?

Army1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OF COURSE SHE WILL PERFORM THE ENTIRE TRL PREMIERE AND SHE WILL DEBUT IF IM DANCING AS A US SINGLE, MOOD RING FOR ASIA AND JUST LUB ME FOR UK FANS. THE OFFICIAL VIDEOS FROM THE SINGLES WILL BE UPLOADED TO HER VEVO AFTER HER PERFORMANCE AND SHE WILL ANNOUNCE SHE WILL HEADLINE THE 2018 SUPERBOWLWITH JAMIE LYYN AND SEAN PRESTON.

BOOKMARK ME PLS

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

That's IF Britney cares enough about whatever new project she's working on to make an appearance. It would be freaking awesome though & you bet your bottom dollar that I will be sitting in front of the TV watching. And that's the only reason why I would ever tune in to MTV again, unless she was to do other things on MTV LOL.

i mean... i don't really care about it. whats the big deal if she goes there and talk something not important or random? :sickofu:

she can look awesome but i bet she will be awkward like most of the times, saying 'cool' and 'very excited' and stuff like that in front of her peers or the host of it.  :meltdown:

she will be like about one of her TRL performances: ' OH yeah that performance... it was so nice and out of this world... i remember i was really nervous on backstage before i get it but yeah it was very cool in the end' :brit:

if she goes like that, which is very likely to happen, there is nothing about exciting to wait for, let's face it. :brityeah:

1 hour ago, GemmaTeller said:

I wouldn't be excited exactly but I would watch. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't even go on there though or if it were cancelled before her new era even began lol.

The funny thing is that TRL did come back and then they pushed it again and are acting like the "comeback" was never cancelled. 

Archived