Just Luv Me should have been a single. It represents her career!

indyRS

The lyrics could totally represent her early career with the big performancea and being in the public eye.

Gaining the love of the GP, only asking that they love her.

The bridge could have loosely represented 2007 (somewhat like Hold It Against Me) and final chorus could be a Resurrection. "Just Luv Me" just love the performer Britney and that's all, while she breaks into sick choreography.

It would be a message, just love her, love the performer she is. Only that, nothing else just love the artist Britney Spears.

Maybe just me? I mean, no matter what, she's never asked for anything, she's always just been Thankful for us who are still here.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with your analysis & most likely it's why Britney chose the song. Artists generally do gravitate towards material that speaks to them. 

Just Luv Me is a good song but IMO it already had a few counterparts of it starting to approach their "expiration". Do you know what I mean? Like Selena, JB & other artists that had hits out of nowhere.. they all we're conceptually similar to JUST LUV ME. 

I do think that given the right rework it could be a bop but it wasn't single ready 

5 hours ago, indyRS said:

The lyrics could totally represent her early career with the big performancea and being in the public eye.

The bridge could have loosely represented 2007 (somewhat like Hold It Against Me) and final chorus could be a Resurrection. "Just Luv Me" just love the performer Britney and that's all, while she breaks into sick choreography.

It would be a message, just love her, love the performer she is. Only that, nothing else just love the artist Britney Spears.

Maybe just me? I mean, no matter what, she's never asked for anything, she's always just been Thankful for us who are still here.

imagine with a video like this

5 hours ago, indyRS said:

That's beautiful :crying1:

22 minutes ago, zone said:

omg this video makes me so emotional.... it's so beautiful - I love how this woman is so strong. Such an idol. 

Bless her heart!!!!

Imagine her Team releasing "Just Luv Me" as the first single with a video like that addressing her struggles during her fame and just wanting to be loved from the public for what she's doing. The video beginning with a monologue and her saying like "It was a tough time... I wanted to be an artist, be a strong person and inspire others. But it turned into something else. Something bad... I just wanted the people to love me" and then the actual video starts. OMG this would've brought Britney back to GP's minds and everyone would feel for her FOR SURE. <3 

i love this girl, no matter what.

5 hours ago, danny1994 said:

The gp won’t love her if she lip syncs and does basic choreographies. She’ll only gain respect if she steps her game up. No shade, just the truth.

tenor.gif

28 minutes ago, zone said:

that's really good :flawlessbye:

14 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

omg this video makes me so emotional.... it's so beautiful - I love how this woman is so strong. Such an idol. 

Bless her heart!!!!

Imagine her Team releasing "Just Luv Me" as the first single with a video like that addressing her struggles during her fame and just wanting to be loved from the public for what she's doing. The video beginning with a monologue and her saying like "It was a tough time... I wanted to be an artist, be a strong person and inspire others. But it turned into something else. Something bad... I just wanted the people to love me" and then the actual video starts. OMG this would've brought Britney back to GP's minds and everyone would feel for her FOR SURE. <3 

i love this girl, no matter what.

You have all these feelings by a fanmade video, imagine if it was official but... when will her flop team? Britney is fine, they just need to be creative and add new people and ideas in her team

1 hour ago, "I always sing live!" said:

It could have been a single but only because it's basic and generic enough for the GP to digest. :cigney:

I'd hope they would release a more orchestral pop version of the song to save on the generics.

11 hours ago, danny1994 said:

The gp won’t love her if she lip syncs and does basic choreographies. She’ll only gain respect if she steps her game up. No shade, just the truth.

GP tolerates mediocre performers like Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez

Most of today acts are not great performers

Archived