Why has Britney's natural hair never looked as good as before she shaved it?

jamesedward94

6 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Yeah, for men if you shave your body hair it grows back thicker. I would think her hair should be back to exactly the same as it was before, but I'm sure she's just messed with it a lot. She sure does love messing with herself. I wish she could see how truly naturally beautiful she was and didn't always feel the need to change herself. Bleaching her hair, getting lip injections..... It's not needed! I feel so bad because her confidence must still be so low. The whole world turned on her and it ruined who she was as a person and I'm not sure she will ever fully come back from that. 

i don't think her confidence is low

britney seems to be like those old rich Beverly Hills women, they have so much money that don't even know in what to spend, so they start messing with their face

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She treats it poorly. Bleach and extensions are literally the worst, and she bleached/put in extensions right as her hair started growing back for the 07 vmas and hasn't really let it breathe since. 

Now on thr the topic of hair changing after you shave, everyone's saying it doesn't, but my bro had a super curly Afro of hair until he shaved it, now it's wavy but not nearly as curly, and I used to be platinum blond, but when I shaved it it came back in brown. 

9 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Yeah, for men if you shave your body hair it grows back thicker. I would think her hair should be back to exactly the same as it was before, but I'm sure she's just messed with it a lot. She sure does love messing with herself. I wish she could see how truly naturally beautiful she was and didn't always feel the need to change herself. Bleaching her hair, getting lip injections..... It's not needed! I feel so bad because her confidence must still be so low. The whole world turned on her and it ruined who she was as a person and I'm not sure she will ever fully come back from that. 

That's a really old myth that hair grows back thicker. 

• 3 years later...

Didnt she used to have long natural hair during the late 90s/early 2000s when her first 2 albums were released? I also wonder why she has opted to keep her natural hair very short? I think she looks great with long hair but the extensions really stand out. I’m sure she could grow waist length hair if she doesnt bleach it or use extensions. 

I recall that she had several extensions in her hair when she shaved her head, as she told the hairdresser that her extensions were hurting.

2 hours ago, Alexa James said:

Didnt she used to have long natural hair during the late 90s/early 2000s when her first 2 albums were released? I also wonder why she has opted to keep her natural hair very short? I think she looks great with long hair but the extensions really stand out. I’m sure she could grow waist length hair if she doesnt bleach it or use extensions. 

I recall that she had several extensions in her hair when she shaved her head, as she told the hairdresser that her extensions were hurting.

Britney's natural hair has been fairly short since the Oops era. Even before she shaved it a big portion of her hair was extensions.

Idk who bumped this lol but some of the early replies did NOT age well. (Toxic fanbase is toxic lol) but anyway

The real reason we noticed the change after she shaved her head is because we were super aware of how short her natural hair was and we were able to pay more attention to where it ended and the extensions stated. 

she’s been wearing them almost her entire career and when you look back you can see the same things you notice now, but Prime Britney was never looked at the way current Britney was so we didn’t pay attention to it back then

Archived