Why has Britney's natural hair never looked as good as before she shaved it?

jamesedward94

I don't understand why she's never seemed to have the same great looking natural hair she did before. I mean, it's looked good at times, but she is always just using extensions or something. Does hair not grow back the same when you shave it completely? She still has beautiful hair but I just don't get it.

And also, why did it look so great during the Circus era but not as good since? She should be getting the best of the best but I feel like her hair person or whoever just isn't that good. I know Britney does it a lot of the time though since she doesn't like people touching her.

Not trying to get down voted or anything. Just curious. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

She bleaches it and it doesn't help that she usually goes for a light blonde hair. She should do dark blonde instead.

It looked okay here in 2014 but you can tell some parts were fried

britney-spears-celebrates-the-16th-anniv

It was so damaged here. She bleached it platinum.

1506309_10152112461738234_1814652680_o.j

If she wants her hair to be healthy again she needs to dye it her natural dark brown and keep it for at least 5 months so the new healthy hair and grow and then cut it and bleach it if she wants. 

She literally had the BEST hair. It looks good with extensions but her natural hair is never what it could be. Wish she would leave it a much darker blonde like the old days! Idk why she bleaches it!! That's like the worst thing you can do to it..,,

3 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I don't understand why she's never seemed to have the same great looking natural hair she did before. I mean, it's looked good at times, but she is always just using extensions or something. Does hair not grow back the same when you shave it completely? She still has beautiful hair but I just don't get it.

And also, why did it look so great during the Circus era but not as good since? She should be getting the best of the best but I feel like her hair person or whoever just isn't that good. I know Britney does it a lot of the time though since she doesn't like people touching her.

Not trying to get down voted or anything. Just curious. 

I've shaved my head twice in the past five years. Hair grew back fine both times. The ***** is constantly bleaching the **** out of any new growth and she's constantly putting wigs and extensions into it. That's ********* her hair, and that's not an exaggeration. :lessons: But god forbid she ever let her natural hair grow out for a year to get it healthy.

She's sloppy. She doesn't know how to take care of her hair or can't be bothered to care.

She also cuts it often (probably by herself) and changes hair color like changing underwear.

Her skin has suffered a lot through the years due to her neglect, so it's safe to say she does the same to her hair.

She looked good in Circus because she had a whole team of professionals controlling her. She doesn't have that now. :gross:

FUN FACT:

My statement about Britney's hair can also be interchanged with her career. It would still be applicable. That's for another day, though.:urite:

1 hour ago, sunkissed said:

She's sloppy. She doesn't know how to take care of her hair or can't be bothered to care.

She also cuts it often (probably by herself) and changes hair color like changing underwear.

Her skin has suffered a lot through the years due to her neglect, so it's safe to say she does the same to her hair.

She looked good in Circus because she had a whole team of professionals controlling her. She doesn't have that now. :gross:

FUN FACT:

My statement about Britney's hair can also be interchanged with her career. It would still be applicable. That's for another day, though.:urite:

But is it better or worse she doesn't have a whole team controlling her now? I mean, I feel like she should at least have a team that makes her look better. I understand she wants to do her own things and make her own decisions and I fully understand that, but she is Britney freaking Spears and she needs to look at least as good as other pop stars. Look at Beyoncé who's around her age or J.Lo who's much older!

It's really simple honestly: She needs a darker blonde color that's about shoulder length with a natural style and then darker eyebrows with makeup that is mostly natural with just a little bit of a glow. No heavy makeup or raccoon eyes!

She could EASILY look so much better!!!

:otears:

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I've shaved my head twice in the past five years. Hair grew back fine both times. The ***** is constantly bleaching the **** out of any new growth and she's constantly putting wigs and extensions into it. That's ********* her hair, and that's not an exaggeration. :lessons: But god forbid she ever let her natural hair grow out for a year to get it healthy.

I heard women shave their heads to strengthen their hair, specially those who bleached it and damaged their hair. It supposedly grows back stronger. I don't know if it's scientifically proven or not but my friends who bleached their hair all the time and struggled with its negative effects told me this. 

I didn't try this myself, shaving the head, but I shaved my body from the very young age and now I'm twice as hairy as my brothers, and anyone I know. lol It's weird. 

12 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I heard women shave their heads to strengthen their hair, specially those who bleached it and damaged their hair. It supposedly grows back stronger. I don't know if it's scientifically proven or not but my friends who bleached their hair all the time and struggled with its negative effects told me this. 

I didn't try this myself, shaving the head, but I shaved my body from the very young age and now I'm twice as hairy as my brothers, and anyone I know. lol It's weird. 

Yeah, for men if you shave your body hair it grows back thicker. I would think her hair should be back to exactly the same as it was before, but I'm sure she's just messed with it a lot. She sure does love messing with herself. I wish she could see how truly naturally beautiful she was and didn't always feel the need to change herself. Bleaching her hair, getting lip injections..... It's not needed! I feel so bad because her confidence must still be so low. The whole world turned on her and it ruined who she was as a person and I'm not sure she will ever fully come back from that. 

Just now, jamesedward94 said:

Yeah, for men if you shave your body hair it grows back thicker. I would think her hair should be back to exactly the same as it was before, but I'm sure she's just messed with it a lot. She sure does love messing with herself. I wish she could see how truly naturally beautiful she was and didn't always feel the need to change herself. Bleaching her hair, getting lip injections..... It's not needed! I feel so bad because her confidence must still be so low. The whole world turned on her and it ruined who she was as a person and I'm not sure she will ever fully come back from that. 

I'm sorry but I really don't look at it that way. She's doing minimal changes to her face to achieve her ideal look, to me it's a good sign, it means she cares about her appearance, it's a sign of happiness imo. If she took the same road to change her body, doing surgeries and stuff, I would've gotten worried but she's fully committed to improving, and her exercise videos are the proof of that. Her lip injections happen scarcely and they're very minimal, and I think we shouldn't make her feel so bad about it, she's entitled to do things for herself sometimes.

I actually think her new lips make her look really seductive. :slayney:

58 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Yeah, that does absolutely nothing. It just ensures that (as long as you don't touch your hair and treat it well) it grows out healthy.

Body/facial hair is what grows back thicker, stronger and faster whenever you shave it. :yaknow: 

18 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm sorry but I really don't look at it that way. She's doing minimal changes to her face to achieve her ideal look, to me it's a good sign, it means she cares about her appearance, it's a sign of happiness imo. If she took the same road to change her body, doing surgeries and stuff, I would've gotten worried but she's fully committed to improving, and her exercise videos are the proof of that. Her lip injections happen scarcely and they're very minimal, and I think we shouldn't make her feel so bad about it, she's entitled to do things for herself sometimes.

I actually think her new lips make her look really seductive. :slayney:

Her new lips are hideous, but you're completely correct. The fact that she's not obsessively doing it shows that she doesn't have any self-confidence issues, it's just something she wants to do for herself. And she's fully allowed to do it for herself. :queenflopga: 

But the day that the ***** gets an *** reduction (since she used to mention in ITZ that she didn't like having a big butt), I will give up my stan card. :lemmetellu:

Archived