Icons! Britney’s Python And Madonna’s “Like A Virgin” Wedding Dress Star In MTV’s New VMA Advert

Jordan Miller

Not these promo videos again... :gloria:

Remember when we analysed the one for the MTV VMAs 2016 to determine if the TV was showing the original Make Me... video? :dead:

We thought the that maybe the original video would be released during the performance. Fools that we were! :crying1:

(I think it is now somewhere in this thread).

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Not these promo videos again... :gloria:

Remember when we analysed the one for the MTV VMAs 2016 to determine if the TV was showing the original Make Me... video? :dead:

We thought the that maybe the original video would be released during the performance. Fools that we were! :crying1:

Mess.. :moorangu:

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She didn't have competition back then tho...she was on another level :whitney:

And a 14 minute performance with almost 100 dancers, special effects and stuff like that is not that easy to get...something happened there 

So there was no other female pop singers? :whitney: she had competition difference is she actually aimed to outdo them but if you're happy with britney being mediocre then good for you :whitney: like I said britney's 3 minutes could easily outdo beyonce's 14 minutes stop giving Britney's lazy *** an excuse :whitney:

13 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

So there was no other female pop singers? :whitney: she had competition difference is she actually aimed to outdo them but if you're happy with britney being mediocre then good for you :whitney: like I said britney's 3 minutes could easily outdo beyonce's 14 minutes stop giving Britney's lazy *** an excuse :whitney:

Britney should've done the WB intro up to stripping down to her actual outfit (like the BBMA) into some parts of DYWCO with the 3 props, and then into Make Me with G-Eazy and it would've either out-shined Beyonce's performance or at least put both performances on a even playing field. I'm not making excuses for her but she only the few dancers with her in NY and wasn't in any position to change her performance if the Beyonce performance was a surprise that was announced the day of or the night before.

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

She wasn't lazy...the performance was not bad. what ruined it was that horrible yellow leotard...the comments would be completely different if she went on stage looking like this:

rs_560x313-160522172928-May_22_2016_1719

britney_work_bitch_2016_pom_bbmas.gif

You know how harsh people can be when it comes to her image:

britney3-z.jpg?w=556&h=788A good look is essential...this outfit was very unflattering...it even aged her 

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She wasn't lazy...the performance was not bad. what ruined it was that horrible yellow leotard...the comments would be completely different if she went on stage looking like this:

rs_560x313-160522172928-May_22_2016_1719

britney_work_bitch_2016_pom_bbmas.gif

You know how harsh people can be when it comes to her image:

britney3-z.jpg?w=556&h=788A good look is essential...this outfit was very unflattering...it even aged her 

Her outfit has nothing to do with what im saying but ok :tiffcackle:

Just now, really really cool guy said:

I'm saying that with a better look that performance would not be hated and no one would call her lazy.those 3 minutes would be more memorable at least by us fans. It happens everytime :whitney:

You keep believing that hun :tiffcackle: truth is an outfit doesn't mean **** if she isn't performing well :whitney:

On 7/20/2017 at 1:43 PM, ClarkKent said:

Still not over Slave 4 U not wining the Best Dance Video & Best Choreography in a Video awards cause of Pink & Kylie. :lemmetellu:

Kylie is amazing but I was soooo shocked when Slave for you didn't both of those like wtf  

I kind of wasn't surprised by pink because Get the party started was huuuuge and they tend to give the awards to whoever had more street cred back them

On 20/7/2017 at 11:13 AM, Taystee said:

tbh they should make up an award for her. it's the least they could do considering they constantly slept on her until 2008.

:lemmetellu:

They'll change their name to BMA's, and will use Britney for their promo ads, and the day of the event Britney will give an introductory speech to announce  they're actually called Beyoncé Music Awards and she'll appear like :bey: And her Instagram picture with the twins will win Video of the Year, and then she'll perform for an hour.

I think a great VMA performance for last year that would've gotten people talking is if she re-did Gimme More. But obviously better. And then do Make Me & end with DYWCO. A long performance like Beyoncé if she was gonna go after her. That would've been great. Make Me is such a lackluster song to perform live. Doesn't matter if she's performing it with 2001 primeney energy & technique. It's still not gonna be all that. 

Archived