Icons! Britney’s Python And Madonna’s “Like A Virgin” Wedding Dress Star In MTV’s New VMA Advert

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

thats somewhat true but they were still the ones who decided to put britney after beyonces 30 minute long mini concert KNOWING britneys performance is mediocre as **** and wont be able to follow :ipass: 

That's not MTV's fault tho :NYsassy:

Britney shouldn't have had a mediocre performance, period :bigkiss:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

She could've used those 3 mins to create another iconic performance :whitney:

I know that leotard was tragic and practically destroyed the whole thing (yes I blame the leotard) but putting Beyonce's 14 minute performance RIGHT AFTER HER was not cool...it wouldn't matter if she danced like primeney again in those 3 minutes because all the attention was for Beyonce. and it's a shame that she demanded to win video of the year to perform there. there are receipts :lemmetellu:

1 minute ago, InesBrasil said:

Brit better not perform or even appear, because this vma is gonna be a massive FLOP...
It's in the same day as the Game of Thrones season finale so... whos gonna watch the VMA!?!? :mattafact:

OMG really? What a mess :tiffcackle:

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That's not MTV's fault tho :NYsassy:

Britney shouldn't have had a mediocre performance, period :bigkiss:

It started off really cool, but Make Me isn't a good performance song (unless you're doing acrobatics like P!nk) :tiffanynod:

It should've been DYWCO- would've been much more fun

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I know that leotard was tragic and practically destroyed the whole thing (yes I blame the leotard) but putting Beyonce's 14 minute performance RIGHT AFTER HER was not cool...it wouldn't matter if she danced like primeney again in those 3 minutes because all the attention was for Beyonce. and it's a shame that she demanded to win video of the year to perform there. there are receipts :lemmetellu:

The leotard wasn't to blame tho :whitney: also britney's 3 mins could've outshone beyonce's 14 mins the length of the performance isn't an excuse. Britney's 00/01 vma's were better than the 14 mins beyonce did imo :whitney:

20 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

thats somewhat true but they were still the ones who decided to put britney after beyonces 30 minute long mini concert KNOWING britneys performance is mediocre as **** and wont be able to follow :ipass: 

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

britney's 3 mins could've outshone beyonce's 14 mins the length of the performance isn't an excuse. Britney's 00/01 vma's were better than the 14 mins beyonce did imo :whitney:

I still can't get over last years vma performance.

I mean what are they thinking, she's basically the queen of the VMAs and they give us THAT performance. Plus we had been waiting for almost 10 years. And they give us THAT! 

I just can't :flawlessbye:

The commercial was more exciting and Iconic than her performance and that's just sad :flawlessbye: I was so hyped

Archived