Icons! Britney’s Python And Madonna’s “Like A Virgin” Wedding Dress Star In MTV’s New VMA Advert

Jordan Miller

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't with the VMAs, she gave them 3 iconic performances, an infamous performance and was part of the MJ 'artist of the millennium' moment. That's 5 years of iconic moments or at least moments that got everyone talking the next day, plus being the TRL queen and they paid her dust in terms of awards. DUST. Till she bought the 3 POM awards in 08.

They can **** off with their budget looking stage and venue. RIP VMA :staysalty:

3 minutes ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

******* lopve this photo, so young and fresh
BTW Britney is not going, this is just a compilation of iconic VMA moments.

Besides the dress and the snake, what other moments were shown? I couldn't find any others lol. 

3 minutes ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

******* lopve this photo, so young and fresh
BTW Britney is not going, this is just a compilation of iconic VMA moments.

I feel like life was much better and simpler when this photo was taken, only legends and icons ruling the pop scene and not a bunch of nameless wannabees :nydisgust:

5 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Besides the dress and the snake, what other moments were shown? I couldn't find any others lol. 

None, lmao. It was just those two and the old throwback to the old MTV ads with the flag and the being on the moon thing. There's a guitar at one point, but I don't know if that's just the band on the moon or a reference to someone. Edit: Nope, the moonwalk is there, too. So that's three.

Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Britney herself decided not to shine when she put on that tragic *** performance, lets not blame others :whitney:

i usually don't agree with you but you have a point that performance was tragic:orangu:

they hyped it up so much i was expecting her to make out with madonna while holding a sneak and wear a nude suit:juggingu:

Spoiler

your talking about the 2016 vmas performance right:pieceofwhat:

4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

None, lmao. It was just those two and the old throwback to the old MTV ads with the flag and the being on the moon thing. There's a guitar at one point, but I don't know if that's just the band on the moon or a reference to someone. Edit: Nope, the moonwalk is there, too. So that's three.

Yeah, I noticed the guitar but don't know who/what that was referencing. They showed the snake at least twice, though. 

7 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Yeah, I noticed the guitar but don't know who/what that was referencing. They showed the snake at least twice, though. 

:mhm: It was shown twice, yes.

They honestly never change; recognizing her enough to know that she owns their most iconic award show performance and therefore using it as a draw, but spitting in her face since her prime. I can't with them.

16 minutes ago, $elfish said:

i usually don't agree with you but you have a point that performance was tragic:orangu:

they hyped it up so much i was expecting her to make out with madonna while holding a sneak and wear a nude suit:juggingu:

Hide contents

your talking about the 2016 vmas performance right:pieceofwhat:

Yes, i don't understand why fans are blaming everyone and their mother over a performance Britney decided to deliver herself. If she wanted she could've delivered and blew Beyonce out the park, but she didn't so the only person to blame is Britney. 

Archived