Icons! Britney’s Python And Madonna’s “Like A Virgin” Wedding Dress Star In MTV’s New VMA Advert

Jordan Miller

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

should she perform Gimme More like POM 2.0 (2016) as a 10 year anniversary performance? of course :Lshark:

is she gonna do it? :whitney:

tumblr_o37da4s0cH1tqr095o1_500.gifgiphy.gif

Her dance was so good with this outfit and boots. I missed.. :mattafact:

Guest Brichney.

Awwww Queen Banana! :mattafact:

I think they're just praising Satan, the Serpent. Says a jealous Crocodile. :mattafact:

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

should she perform Gimme More like POM 2.0 (2016) as a 10 year anniversary performance? of course :Lshark:

is she gonna do it? :whitney:

tumblr_o37da4s0cH1tqr095o1_500.gifgiphy.gif

as much as I'd love:donewithit:

I think if she does a 10 year anniversary performance it should be of a performance that is well remembered in the GP's mind...:yeahsure:

maybe a BOMT anniversary performance at 2018, that'd be better and no N'sync this time :whitney:

8 hours ago, Dynasty said:

thats somewhat true but they were still the ones who decided to put britney after beyonces 30 minute long mini concert KNOWING britneys performance is mediocre as **** and wont be able to follow :ipass: 

It isn't their fault that Britney is mediocre lol. If anything she should have upped the wow factor knowing the order of the show and who she was performing after. I can't believe the same person who was queen of vmas even came up with that zebra puppet show  mess 

8 hours ago, Dynasty said:

considering they wont let britney shine and ignore her completely they sure like using her achievements for promo and increasing ratings :ipass: 

the show is dead, they need to back on MJ, Madonna and Britney, back when it was actually relevant, to promote it

2 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

It isn't their fault that Britney is mediocre lol. If anything she should have upped the wow factor knowing the order of the show and who she was performing after. I can't believe the same person who was queen of vmas even came up with that zebra puppet show  mess 

I don't think she knew until probably that same day. There was an interview with Jamie Lynn (or maybe on her insta I can't remember) and she said it wasn't fair that MTV placed her before Beyonce.

10 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I don't think she knew until probably that same day. There was an interview with Jamie Lynn (or maybe on her insta I can't remember) and she said it wasn't fair that MTV placed her before Beyonce.

She was after Beyonce..

but even then, that means she knows she wasn't going to perform good if the order was a threat to her. I'm sure Rihanna didn't feel threatened.

22 hours ago, Shadow. said:

The leotard wasn't to blame tho :whitney: also britney's 3 mins could've outshone beyonce's 14 mins the length of the performance isn't an excuse. Britney's 00/01 vma's were better than the 14 mins beyonce did imo :whitney:

She didn't have competition back then tho...she was on another level :whitney:

And a 14 minute performance with almost 100 dancers, special effects and stuff like that is not that easy to get...something happened there 

Archived