its REALLY sad that GLORY flopped :(

Dynasty

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Make me moved up 1 spot to #2 on itunes after her performance on the VMA

The song was discounted, which was the only great move from Team B throughout the era. VMA did made a small push but didn't stop the song tumbles down the charts as soon as the discount was over.:uknowit:

• 2 years later...

Her team totally flopped on promo for Make Me (should have stuck with the original video and released it the same week as the VMA performance) and Slumber Party shoulda have been with an artist people knew or a single that pushed the envelope like Clumsy. Britney Jean and Glory were just albums to probably keep just to keep new single out there she obviously had no interest in promotion for either.

38 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

This thread aged well considering there's a possibility that Glory might have been britneys last era :katycry:

to me, she went out with a bang, at least.

Glory is a fave of mine, and the songs were well produced!

Better, Mood Ring, and Invitation are tracks that come to mind, unexpected bangers that could be summer hits. If it was promoted more it could've easily been a successful era, but it seems like no one cared:joanne:

Archived