its REALLY sad that GLORY flopped :(

Dynasty

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

When yuo have a long career, you will experience ups and downs

The fact that Make Me shot up to #1 quickly on itunes after its release and gave her a top 20 debut in a long career at this point is impressive:yeaok:

But you said the reason barbra streisand bet britney to the top spot was because of her long career :tiffcackle: why can't britney score a #1 because of her long career? 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Guido said:

Guys... you kind of forget that they really promoted the **** out of MM... thing is... with that uninspiring video to it and the scrapped daring video the damage was done. They did a looot of promo from ellen to carpool to jimmy kimmel and she even did that apple commercial with MM in the background. She performed MM on multiple shows including the VMAs. Still it didnt rule the charts. Thats why they kept the promo train running slow on SP.... :foh:

i think promoting a single one month later is worthless

16 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I mean its really really sad to me, its one of her best albums. Every song is a story for itself, and every song is amazing (yes even private show and what you need), every song has a different direction and her voice sounds different in all of the songs, she experimented, played with her vocals, and she genuinely sounds happy, you can hear her it in her voice, thats why I love Glory so much. The album itself is genius, the opening track is perfect, literally Britney inviting us into her own world, and then so wisely closing it with coupure electrique as shoutout to her best album.

Im very happy she gave us Glory after everything she's been through, but im very sad that GP didnt get to hear her talent and her genius :( hoping B10 will be even better than glory (if possible) and that GP will actually hear it and be aware of it :mhm: 

P.S. the cover of the album may be a screenshot but nevertheless she looks amazing in it :mhm:
Image result for glory britney spears

So basically, Glory was like giving birth to a beautiful child... which was soon after abandoned to its own fate, in the middle of nowhere.

giphy.webp

#RIP Glory

1 minute ago, Mr. Lucky said:

It's the perfect analogy though. Why would someone do that to their 'babies'? :calculating:

Huh Britney, why??? :lemmetellu:

It really is the perfect analogy for the situation, as sad as it is to say.:tiffsniffle:

Maybe in some alternate reality, the Glory era got the full treatment is deserved:moorangu:

Archived