I'm Co Hosting/Being Interviewed On A Radio Station Tomorrow

Black_Out

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Just Like Me (not Luv, Like) and Man On The Moon. ...Is what I want to say. But go for Change Your Mind or Just Luv Me. Those have the biggest chances of being smashers.

Also, why are you being interviewed? 

They have a spot open for a future part time co host. It almost like a test run.

2 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

They have a spot open for a future part time co host. It almost like a test run.

Ooh, *****. :pumped: Hope you get it, and if you do, you better play them Britney hits any chance you get! :lessons: 

Just now, BritintheZone said:

Is everytime considered a hit ? :nocomprende:

you can do make me and discuss the whole scrap video, delay , bbmas supposed performance

Yes, yes it is. It was massive worldwide.

3 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Is everytime considered a hit ? :nocomprende:

you can do make me and discuss the whole scrap video, delay , bbmas supposed performance

Babe no offense but asking if Everytime was a hit, is like Regina George asking if Butter is a carb :madonna:

Just now, BritintheZone said:

Its peak was 15 which is only two spots higer than make me and many believe that flopped . Plus I was six when it was released so idk :outwithit:

Its ok haha. Its not just a number thing. Its her most successful ballad, and the whole Justin thing got it titled as the response track to Cry Me A River. It was a significant single for sure.

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:pumped: So what have you settled on? I'm assuming CYM is a definite yes since you've mentioned it a few times? :mattafact: 

I think its perfect tbh. Its looking like the winner at the moment. People are going to be jamming in the car like :slayney::hipney::milkney::cinderellaney:

if you'll consider past albums, why not play a song that is a little personal to Britney, eg. WSIBS, Blur, My Baby or even a song from Britney Jean:tiffanynod:

if from Glory, i agree with CYM. the rest of Glory tracks sound like songs by Selena or Justin

Archived