I'm Co Hosting/Being Interviewed On A Radio Station Tomorrow

Black_Out

Just now, Itachi said:

if you'll consider past albums, why not play a song that is a little personal to Britney, eg. WSIBS, Blur, My Baby or even a song from Britney Jean:tiffanynod:

if from Glory, i agree with CYM

I'm not ruling out any album. I don't think I would pick a song like WSIBS because it would attract negativity as that was a messy situation.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Man On The Moon or Change Your Mind

I always felt like man on the moon would be popular somewhere. It's like a grown up lucky and people still love that song

change your mind too cause of the latin explosion happening. This would be the song you get a feature for, not slumber party. ANy of these people would make it big in Latin America who Stan hard- Maluma, j balvin, daddy Yankee, Romeo santos, JLO, Shakira, Ricky Martin, enrique

16 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

What time and do they have a website - we should make a thread so everyone can listen and call in like "omg who sang that song ?? Play it more ";) 

bet you have a **** voice 

So my segment won't be aired until later in the day, but I believe it also gets recorded and played more than once. I don't have a set time yet however this is the website and you can listen in. When I know more details I will share. I hope my voice brings sparks to your heart :bigkiss:

https://hot1047maine.com/

• Super Mods

If you're choosing something from Glory, I'd either go with Man on the Moon or DYWCO. Or Better! :queenflopga:

Otherwise, I'd say Heaven on Earth. Or Blur. I obviously can't choose one, so best of luck to you! :meltdown: Slay that radio appearance tho! :lemmetellu:

Thanks for the input btw guys. I shared a link to the website. If you can tune in and listen to your fav live be sure you drop the station some love. CYM is making its radio debut. Also drop them some comments! Ill be interested to hear what people think :)

Just now, Black_Out said:

I think it sounds more like a Selena song! I love JLM but CYM needs exposure!

:sobbing: I like CYM 

but the real protagonist of the era was Just ******* Luv Me

Anyway, Selena copy in the zone so JLM is In the Zone with ******** :sobbing:

28 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I always felt like man on the moon would be popular somewhere. It's like a grown up lucky and people still love that song

change your mind too cause of the latin explosion happening. This would be the song you get a feature for, not slumber party. ANy of these people would make it big in Latin America who Stan hard- Maluma, j balvin, daddy Yankee, Romeo santos, JLO, Shakira, Ricky Martin, enrique

Ughhh yesss I so agree! I'm still mad they went with Tinashe instead of taking a risk. She would have been the perfect leader for this new latin influence explosion, but she didn't and now Justin is.

She needs a new creative team. 

9 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Ughhh yesss I so agree! I'm still mad they went with Tinashe instead of taking a risk. She would have been the perfect leader for this new latin influence explosion, but she didn't and now Justin is.

She needs a new creative team. 

Well for the Americans at least. We're hopping on their  sound

i  don't mind tinahse on it But she didn't bring anything to it. Maybe if it was a solo single first and then added hip hop remix with tinashe it would be cool

Archived